【28】

ᴘᴏᴘᴏ

❝ᴘᴏᴘᴏ❞

"

"...H-He.....he'll do what.....?"

"You heard me."

It's all coming back to you, the words that were buried in the past, the situations you had long forgotten...

'Ran, we should end this. I'm leaving you-.'

'You dare speak of it again, I'll commit genocide and blame it on you..'

Seems like he wasn't joking when he said so nearly 3 years ago. Looking down on the floor, you thought 'Why?'

".....Maybe he was d-drunk talking. He can't commit genocide all alone...."

"I know my brother. If not genocide, its either homicide or suicide. He'll definitely commit one kind of cide."

"Then....why are you chilling here with me!? Go find him! He was crying yesterday I can't have my husband committing suicide or end up behind the bars!!"

"Chill....Its your fault for cheating on him in the first place."

He said that with a smirk, trying to provoke you by using words of mockery but instead, you leaned on him and started cried.

The guilt was heavy. He was wrong but right at the same time, you were loyal and unfaithful at the same time.

Rindou was panicking because he didn't knew how to handle a crying person. Regret instantly hit him since you mumbled nothing but 'I am sorry' several times.

You could've broke the embrace but he smelled exactly like Ran, making you want to embrace him tighter and tighter.