【45】

❝ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ❞

Highlights:
slight gore, death,
betrayal, 'he'.

*BONK* who?

'Watch out' who?

Everything went blurry for him. His head was ringing, swirling here and there. He felt pain, the pain that he's never felt before.

"Get up!" he heard a man's voice, a familiar one's.

"Oi! Get up!!" he yelled, again.

"You fine!?" again,

'Shit...he got me'

Holding his head, Muichiro looked at Rindou aiding Sanzu on the floor, the one who was only a second away from getting bonked if it wasn't for Rindou striking his head from behind.

"You would've died if it wasn't for me." Rin held him by his shoulders with a frown, after saving the guy after hitting Muichiro with a long metal.

" Damn. I....almost met Mikey," he smiled at the floor, and held his head whilst looking at 'Shinichiro' lying down on the opposite.

"Go and bind that guy, I'll do my thing." ordering the pink head, Rindou made his way towards you to do his 'thing'.

Still blindfolded, you held yourself together right on the opposite of the basement's door as loud Boioars were coming from the living room.

"Y/N¡" he called your name out,

Kitchen, upstairs, inside the fridge, under the couch, behind the cupboard, inside the micro oven, everywhere but the basement....