Chapter 7: The Dormouse

"Steps to enlightenment brighten the way; but steps are steep. Take them one at a time." Chesire said

"You know I hate riddles cat...How am I supposed to know what you're talking about..."

But the cat just smiled widely from ear to ear...

"Urgh!...fine!... I'll take your advise...but please, next time make it more comprehensible..."

"No dear... If I have to consider that, there will a possible side effect that might occur unto your system...and I will be very sad if something terrible happens to you..."

"If you are so concerned about me, then why let me suffer and make me undergo such dangerous tasks such as this?"

"I'm not the one who's making you suffer..."

I rolled my eyes after hearing its riposte..."Oh, so I'm guessing I was behind all of this, huh? I get it! I totally understand! It was all my fault...If it wasn't for my actions, wonderland may have stayed beautiful and enchanting as it was once before...isn't that right cat?!" I said those words sarcastically and let out an irritating groan...

"Now Alice, don't be mad... remember what we came here for...we must focus on that..."

"Urgh!...where is that damn Dormouse!... I wanted to beat the daylights out of him!...he sure is giving us a very hard time recovering my memories back....especially finding and retrieving the hatter's limbs...I can't imagine how he was able to do something hideous like that detaching it from the Hatter's body... but somehow, I was able to feel pity towards him...although his whole existence irks me allot"

"Your presence here is unwelcome. We have a mission to complete. And you are an intolerable annoyance. Some like it hot. But no one likes it this hot!...ahahahaha..." it's the voice of the freaking Dormouse!

"I guess desperate times needs more of desperate measures, eh Alice..." Chesire then commented

"Tss...you could say that again... AAArrrrggghh!... WHAT THE!"... where's that acidic liquid come from?

"Ah!... a very hot surprise, I must say... looks like the Dormouse greets you with a very warm welcome" Chesire then pointed out a strange metallic creature sharing a resemblance of a teapot...with a red menacing cat-like eye at the center of its body... and it's devilish stare looking straight at me...

 and it's devilish stare looking straight at me

"What is that heinous machine, Chesire?"

"The Eyepot...ornately-crafted beasts, once the pride of the Hatter's table, seem destined for scrap. Understandably they're shirty, unsociable, bloody angry – and dangerous to come in contact with. When passive, the Eyepot's eye is closed and its legs are folded under it, imitating a regular teapot. However, once you get closer to them Alice, the Eyepot opens its red eye and its three-spider-like legs branches out from the underneath."

So it felt my presence,huh...I wouldn't have to questioned about that... "I think the Dormouse must have been so scared of me that he sends a monstrous teapot just to deliberately make me toast...However, I don't blame him...he has the reason to be scared to...After all, I might be the only one capable of ending his misery..."

"Oooohhh... I like that attitude... the fire that lightens up within your eyes and its immeasurable burning sensation... that kind of immense determination...I was simply impressed... and because of that I will reward you with tips I know to counterattack its movements during your little combat"

"Urgh...Why wont you just help me dispose of it...to be honest it is much easier that way"... but then... as I bring justice to the word "again"...he answered with a big smile on its face...it was supposed to be kind and sweet gesture for most of the people... but it appears to vex on me recently...ALLOT!...SO TYPICAL!

*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRRR

Woaw, I didn't know that it screeches that loud...I think slaughtering it will probably have me amused....Curiouser and curiouser...

And finally the cat started to send instructions..."Now, now, Alice... listen to me now...when the Eyepot is preparing  on a stomp, there will be a pause... please pay attention to that... and the enemy will rears up one leg that allows you to prepare for a dodge. While the Eyepot is also preparing to fire blobs of tea, it gives off a whistling noise and you can use this as a warning sign to evade it. Although its body is too durable for you to hurt it, but the eye is vulnerable to your attacks. Firing the Pepper Grinder will surely knock it down Alice, giving the perfect opportunity to attack it with the Vorpal Blade as its finale..."

"Oh, a bolt from the blue... I thought your going to speak poetry this time... I'm very glad you didn't...because if you do, i might as well chop you and spice you up along with the Eyepot... together you will make a very good combination of a Cat-stew for the Hatter's insanely tea party..."

" You cheeky..."... hmmm...he seems to get my rudimentary address...

"The same goes through you...Now, pardon me cat for I have a business to deal with..."

" Goodluck... Alice..." he parted those words as his body vanishes into thin air... leaving me and the Eyepot on the arena in such an intense aura...

"Shall we?..." I proclaimed as I begin to charge..."yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!"

~~~~~~~few minutes later~~~~~~~~

"You're a giant teapot, I'll hear you shout, Just tip you over until  blood runs out..."*slash... Hooo... I'm having so much fun here...all of this brawling exercise makes me want to be a musical-enthusiast...

"RAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRr---rgh---urgh---argh..."... I hear it's final cry for one last time before its life-force has already been drawn out from its own body and reduces everything into acid...

"Next!...Oh I believe it's your turn now Dormy..."

"Like I would let you?...ahahaha..."then the dormouse maneuvered all mechanical engines to release an overflowing lava that runs through every corner and space it courses on the factory ,making him more impossible to reach and block all the paths leading to him...

 "See if you can walk with your two legs in that surging heat of lava...hahahaha"... tss... he understated my own abilities?...how foolish...Still, I need to figure this one out...how can I ever get through that tower without being burned to death...wait, the cats riddle!

*flashback

  "Steps to enlightenment brighten the way; but steps are steep. Take them one at a time."   

*End of flashback

Hmmmm... I think I may have solved it...Alright, I admit it, the cat knows how to be useful...and My patience is the only ally that keeps him from passing death...I do believe I have to recite them all...

"Sometimes I believe in Six impossible things before breakfast...One, there are drinks that made you shrink..."