Chapter 4: The Hatter's Domain

"Here...I made my return... "

"My my darling...I was so worried... I thought you were taken away by the monsters... thank goodness you're safe"

"It's no big deal...besides it's easy to deliver your request...returning all the snouts to you is a piece of cake..."

"hehehe *giggle... what a good girl you are...here... your pepper grinder... use it well...it has all the spices inside...a weapon that can pierce through any monsters gut in distant ranges..."

"Thank you very much Lady Duchess"

"Your welcome...now off you go then... be very careful on your way to the Hatter's Domain"

"I will" so I began my journey... a journey filled with extraordinaries and sometimes a little bit too...you know...supernatural or something... but i don't mind...mysterious, ghostly or too bizarre... i really don't care...In my travels, monsters pulled off some kind of tricks on me like suprise attacks...and it was childish though... like i was a hero doing my own stunts...but this was different from any childs play...I swung my vorpal blade and chopped them into pieces..i blow my pepper grinder piercing every part of their body countless of times... and the weirdest part is... I'm enjoying it?...I wonder about the word VIOLENCE and what it really means... curioser and curioser...

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"

*WOOSH (vorpal blade)..."HAAAAA!"...down the monster it goes...spilling the blood it flows...

"The Insidious  Ruin..."

"You again... Cat... why don't you leave me alone..."

"And taking the fun all by yourself...no,no,no Alice... that's completely selfish of you..."

"hmmp...typical cat"..I snobbed him and went on to finishing off the dying creature..."Curiouser and curiouser...the so called Insidious Ruin"...An unnatural and hostile combination of ruined mechanical parts vomits pollution and slashes through the much it dispenses. A mindless, industrial disease, it oozes grease and mechanical slime and wields a dangerous weapon. Its unseemly sound and noisome stench completes its menacing aura. An awful head adds to its revolting appearance.

hmmm?...this doesn't make any sense... is it real that I'm the one responsible for its creation?...

*slither *slither...*buzz *buzz

More came...Slithering Ruins; black sludges, almost similar to leeches; and Bolterflies; flying bolts with glass wings, similar to dragonflies. I describe them in three words, ALL ARE ENEMIES...

"Argh...there's no end to this!...I'm exhausted..."

"Laziness took over your body eh..."

"Whatever...i guess survival is the only option here...I just gotta have to...roll..."

"Funny words Alice..."

"Who are you to judge me?...Atleast, after all of these madness going on, I still have some sort of a humor left...Excuse me cat...but I need to sweep them off quickly...don't disturb me while I'm doing my chores...AAArgh....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"Fine... let me watch you in action..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally after hours of combat and killing...I made it through the Hatter's Domain...Of course, I don't wanna miss out his crazy tea party and his mad guests...First, I dealt with the Madcaps. Madcaps are the erstwhile Guardians of the Domain appear to be armed with outsized versions of the Hatter's cutlery. Hatter was never particularly discriminating in his guest list, but I never imagined he had giants for tea. Like many long-time retainers, their loyalty has outlasted their usefulness and their sense. Still, this "old guard" can be dangerous...

Anyway...I need to speak with him so badly...I take a look and i saw a horn...I blew it so loud so that the Hatter could hear me...then, an unusual cable car formed like a teapot approached me... so this is how i ride then...very industrial...I stepped inside the machine and let it do its functional purpose...to transport me to his domain...

~~~~~few hours later~~~~~~

"Are we there yet... it's taking it quite so long"

"Not yet Alice... but we're almost there" said the cat

"So how many hours do i have to spend here inside the cable car?"

"A half or so..."

"Urggh... i'm already bored"

"Well... let these Bolterflies assist you for your own entertainment..."

"Cat, do you really want to die? Cause i consider your sentence early as a death wish..."

"Oh no... too late for that Alice...you are being sorrounded now... maybe next time"

"Tsss... so what am i gonna do now that i'm on a situation like this?"

"I'm afraid you will just have to wait..."

"WHAT!!!... CHESIRE!!!"

"Ahahaha... you look so adorable when you're mad, Alice...besides...

~

~

~

~
You have arrived"

As soon as he said that, the cable car was smashed into the wall and i was thrown into the ground...after that, i fell unconscious...

========================

This story is based from the game "Alice madness returns" although i changed some of the story lines...