Chapter 3: The World of Wonderland

How did I...I supposed to... never mind...well I'm already here...Its better to look around than wasting my time standing here while trying to decipher everything...

"Aah... if it isn't Alice who showed up today... mmm"

"Who said that?"

"remember me?" hmmm... it was only Chesire the cat...a celestial feline creature with an air-like body which can be  visible at times when he wanted to...

"Typical of you to suddenly appear infront of me..."

"Ah, yes, yes... i always have...where is your course then?"

"I wont be fooled again so easily cat... I'm not here asking for your misdirect tourguides"

"Harsh words deary... can't you see I'm lending you a hand?"

"Damn cat... don't try to piss me off... I already had an unexpected turn of events with Nurse Nana...a bad one for me...it really ruins my day"

"Indeed...a big conflict occurred between the two of you...may i know the reason about that...eh?"

"Betrayal..."there is nothing more to say... besides i wanted to end this conversation early...and walk away

"Is that so...or are there more?"Arrgh... he's at it again...

"Why so curious?"

"Because that's what i am...i am the most intelligent cat that you ever created in your fancy world of wonderland..."

"Your own preference  doesn't suite to my way of thinking... i may have to disagree with you on that..."

"Fine... but you didn't answer my question... one more time... are there more?"

"Maybe... just maybe... if she can't use me the way she wanted to... she'd send me back to the asylum..."

"Correct Alice...thats the answer you were looking for... yes, you were betrayed...but you kept on thinking on the situation...if you knew this would happen... what will she do next?...am I right?"

"Hmmmp"...*snob"... how did he know?... can he read my thoughts?...since I'm tired of arguing with this cat, I just set my eyes on my environment...I looked around and I found out that this---

"This place... it looks familliar"

"The Vale of Tears..."

"I did this?"

"You questioned your own head... why?... do you simply want more answers?

"Shut up cat...

~

~

~

and yes I need answers"

"Problems with the hysterical Nurse---"

"No...not her... its about the fire..."

"Well, find the Hatter Alice... he knows everything"

"I would say, you may be the most annoying creature that I always encounter here in wonderland, but you do have a sense  of... well... generousity perhaps?"

"Not sure of your choice of words?"

"It might change depending on what you do"

~

~

~

*chug *chug *chug *chug *CHOOOOOOOOOOOO *CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Huh? something's not right here..."What is that thing flying across the sky?"

"The train"

"Train?... I don't remember any trains here in wonderland"

"Correct... there are no trains in wonderland... that indestructible colossal machine tries to destroy our world.."

Destroy?...it sets to destroy wonderland? how come?...

"Who set's it in motion?"

"You find it out  soon enough...now come... i will lead you to your weapons so that you can be properly armed"

"Weapons... I'm sorry but I'm not have come here for a fight"

"Of course you do...there are other creatures or rather monsters that lurks in every corner of this land, thirsty for blood, and by that you must be physically prepared..."

What...i didn't expect mosters in wonderland...  I suspect that my madness have caused so much impact that the properties in these lands even changed... somehow i felt pretty sad... this world was my only escape from reality when i was a child...and now its starting to crumble down...and worse! buried in forgotten memories..

"Alice follow me... I'll take you to the Vorpal Blade...then proceed to the Lady Duchess... she has your pepper grinder..."

"hmmmp...so typical"

======================================

AUTHOR'S NOTE: this story is based from the game "Alice Madness Returns"

this story is a fanfic