Chapter 1: The Nightmares

Hooooo...Maybe Dr.Remington was right... It's freezing cold outside...I have to find shelter and get warm...I searched through my tiny little pockets...none of them have a dollar to spare, not even a cent...aaarrgh, I hate being broke... none of these wouldn't have happen if...if..If only if...

Haaaaiiii...Its to painful for me to mention such a horrible experience...I continue to sigh as i stroll the streets filled with emptiness...Only snow...dull white snow...There's no life here...People stared at me as if I was a poor girl that lost everything I had in life... It's true, but I don't want their pity... I hate that!

Grumpy... well, you could say that about me... It is the only reason why I stay strong in this cruel world...I need them to know that even though I am alone, I can take care of myself...I can prove to them that I can be a normal person despite of my current status...

"Oh mommy, I like that doll over there"

"Now now darling... we don't have time for that"

"Mommy please"

"Okay... you can have that tomorrow... now come along deary"

"Yey... I'm so excited"

How envious...seeing children with their mothers... I used to be like that with my mom...I walked towards the doll house store and had a glimpse on the toys representing every childhood in it...A "tea party doll set" caught my attention...It was so familliar like I can name each one of them...the first one is the hatter, the 2nd one is the door mouse, and lastly the 3rd one is the march hare...just as I had in my dreams...like in my wonderland...

"Alice~~~~~~~~~"

Huh what was that?

"Alice~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

Was it... the wind?... impossible..."Mother?" I said to myself...

How can it be?... My mom is already dead... it is impossible for me to hear her voice...I looked at my back, I saw nothing...am I hallucinating?...Suddenly, i felt an emerging heat behind the glass window... Was it fire?... What?... I have to get outta here...I started to run, but something pulled my leg...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..." I was shocked in horror...I saw an arm...stretch few meters from the store grabbing my ankle...It's pulling me into the fire...No... this isn't happening...then more came...tentacles?...I don't understand... no please... I don't wanna go inside...no!!!!!....I'm trying my best to hold on, but my hand slipped and I let go helpless...the fire consumed me in...

~

~

~

~

"What have you done~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

~

~

~

~

"kyaaahhh!!!"...everyone stared at me with questions...a--a nightmare?...I found myself sleeping outside the doll house store...and it looks to me, the store has not been harmed yet...no history of fire... not even a scratch...Oh God, how can i handle myself with these nightmares... I'm already loosing my mind...

"Meow"A cat?

"Meow"

"What?" okay, i'm really loosing my mind. I am questioning a cat... not just any cat... a black cat...

"Meow"

"Do you want me to follow?"

"Meow"is it just me... or that cat just nodded me for a response...after that it ran off...

"Hey wait!!!"I started running to follow it...we ran in circles... I don't know where we are and I certainly do not know this place... the passage is too dark...The suns light doesn't touch the walls of this place...what am I doing? I stopped...and i also saw the cat stopped...

"I am definitely going crazy...i mean i am crazy... but following a cat is too ridiculous"I turned my back and walked in the opposite directon...

"Meow" i heard its call for one more time

"I said...following a cat----"when I turned back the cat was gone...and I started to feel goosebumpz...I felt a person standing behind me...no, not a person...why do I feel that his head is too big...with Rabbit ears?...3 more came like him...

"That explains everything...why do you have rabbit heads?... tell me! what are you?! what do you want from me!?" I'm starting to get scared...their rabbit heads are too ugly, as if their trying to grab me and eat my insides... what kind of monsters are they?

"No, please...stay away from me you ugly creatures!!!you are just my hallucinations!!!"but they wont listen...their only inches away from me...

then suddenly, a tap came from my right shoulder...

"Alice Lidell!"

"Nurse Nana!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW... kinareer ko ang pagiging englisera...

masyado akong trying hard...

oh well sana magustuhan niyo...^_^V

at sorry kung wrong grammars... pilipino kc eh...

Note: this story is based from the game "Alice Madness Returns"