The Hatter's Arms

It wasn't really my first time...I drank the shrinking potion beforehand ever since I had my first step here in wonderland as a child...I remember back then it was only a simple glass of bottle that says with a note "drink me" attached into it without any further notice for the prescription or dose that could describe its potency... I was having second thoughts before I could drink the whole thing, but curiosity kills so i took the chance to sip into the drink and belt it all out...unknowing anything that could possibly happen to me...and for that kind of action, I took a very huge risk... I felt a sudden urge of feeling dispersing throughout my whole body occurring that the potion has finally taken its effect on me...it shrinked me inch by inch and even smaller that I can ever get...that's the part of the story everyone knows back at the real world... back at the Asylum...

But what they do not know is that the whole logic about the potion itself is merely the whole truth...

there is much more into it...

To all honesty the side effects of the potion never really left my whole body... It merged into my system until it is already a part of it...to be accurately explained it is already a part of me... But in order to activate the whole process contracting me into an even smaller size is by doing the hiccups... fake it or not ...Dealing with it seems to be rubbish in a different sense, but that is what I get from drinking the bottle of potion...

"Come out, come out, wherever you are... Show yourself you little wench!...I have spent allot of inconvenient malfunctions of machinery and experienced extreme exasperation upon your ill presence here...You do hold the guts to go against me, huh?...wait until I'll spot you and I will fuel your flesh with blistering scorched of lava and hear you scream at the top of your lungs, in continuous surging pain, that will lead you to your certain death... Oh that sounds very nice... ahahaha..."

Ah, would you look at that... he hasn't changed at the very least...still a lousy-irratating-dirty-rat who infuses lousy-dirty-threats towards me... Well, except for some parts of his appearance which resembles him like a toy-mouse... he had wheels as replacements for his two defective legs and a wind up key that seems to be surgically done in his back giving him shock waves if he dozes off...He had a head gear on his forehead completing on both sides with a bell on top of it... the head gear helped the opening of his left eye while his right eye appears to be bloodshot red... and oh to my surprise he's wearing a blue-and-white checkered vest that would complete his whole impression... In simpler fashion, I must say that his style would probably goes on with the concept of being a "lunatic"...Well, blaming him wont change a thing...After all, he became a lab rat under the Hatter's experiments...

"I've got the arms you need. Well, strictly speaking... the Hatter needs them... well, it really doesn't matter. I'm going to crush you..."

So he had the hatter's arms...I got a hand it over to him...he has done quite successfully on executing in his own revenge... but i am very sorry to burst his bubble...I'm afraid Hatter is only decapitated not entirely killed...He would be in so much disappointment if he learns this kind of information about him...failure might be the cause to get him into an even worser state...

However, I needed to focus... Dormy showing off about the Hatter's arms might be a dangerous bait to bite... If i'm going to get the arms from Dormy's possesions I would have to pull somekind of lever or any kind of mechanism to stop the flow of lava

"AHA! found it!..." as a tiptoed my tiny legs in my little-itsie-bitsy form towards the lever and clanking it downwards as it releases a massive smoke of steam to harden the lava...

"*cough *cough...why it's getting to steamy---what?! What happened to my lavaland...no no no... this is impossible!"...Dormy says full of confusion and horror...I have caught him now...the tables has been turned

"Anything is possible when I'm around, Dormy...it's my head...i can control everything here in wonderland including you with it..."... i told him with a mocking voice...

"FINE...you can have the Arms... do whatever you want with it!...I'm not gonna fight with you today... no, not now.." what is he saying?..."it'll be big and humungous...you will be surprised once you see it... nothing can stop us...tata!...ahehehe..." as Dormy pulled down a small lever descending himself from the bottom of the switches port~ the place where he controls all the machines... and was completely out of my sight...a COWARD he was... yes indeed...and before i leave everything else behind, i pressed the button that will show the hatter's arms as it drops down into the shoot leading its way into the hatter's current location..."Next stop...it'll be you bunny boy!"... as i stormed down the shoot sliding the exit...