Pro

Hanta Sero picks up the fountain pen he just bought yesterday. A paper infront of him and a calming presence of the cafe comforts him. He starts to scribble words and sometimes sip his ordered americano.

He vaguely reminisce the scenes in his mind and it made him took a long deep sigh. He just started to write a new book and his editor is waiting for him to pass the next chapter. But he can't. Sero can't continue the works. He just started it but can not finish it because his mind starts to wander around.

His mind gave him many ideas, but while writing that idea, his mind starts to give him another.

He just can't continue it.

He looks outside the window. Thankfully there's a vacant chair just beside the window that gave him access to look outside.

He sighed for the second time. Nothing interests him, nothing intrigued him. Nothing inspires him.

He's been into writer's block for about a month and his editor is almost blasting the whole company because of it. Sero isn't famous but his works are sure being loved by their country. The words that has a deep meaning to his heart and a deep connection between his mind.

He remembered Bakugou, his editor, saying "You should start wandering around. If you want, I can give you a day off or a vacation. You need to find inspiration so that you can write fully. You know, being a writer sometimes suck, but as you find that missing piece in your heart, you will eventually write on your whole heart."

Sero don't know what he meant. There's nothing missing in his heart. It's about his mind that can't think about anything that can inspire him. He felt sorry to his editor tho. He just know Bakugou already found someone, a gym fitness instructor. However his editor don't think he'll ever tell Sero.

He shakes his head and take another glance outside before attempting to write again. But as his eyes landed outside, he notice a man sitting just outside. His face is covering with black mask and a black shades. His head is covered with a black cap. He's wearing a turtleneck and he wears it all black. Seriously? He wears that thing on summer? Doesn't it get itchy?

But soon as he squinted his eyes, he notice some thing on the man's left eye. It was reddish and somehow looks like a scar. Soon Sero nodded his head and convince that the man wears that thing because of it.

He pulls his eyes and look infront of him again. There lies a blank paper and a dripping fountain pen. He created another mess again. He took a deep sigh again before getting tissue from his bag and wipe the ink off.