Two

Sero is back again at the cafe. It was his favorite place of all aside from his house. It is comforting and soothing. The coffee in there is also delicious that is making Sero to go back again. The workers are also friendly.

But today is different. The whole cafe is full, may it outside or inside. He's glad he was able to go early and have one whole table for himself.

He starts to write again and he feels like new to writing, the words rush into his mind and his hand work perfectly just fine. Scribbling words and making up scene. It feels like he never been into writer's block.

"Hey.." Someone said. It was near him like almost beside him, but Sero didn't look. He's not even sure if it's talking to him.

"Hey. You." The second time it spoke, Sero looked. He saw a man with black almost all over his body. Black pants, black shirt, black cap, black mask, black shades. He might think this guy is a cult or something.

"Yes? Sorry I thought you're talking to someone else." Sero apologized.

"May I sit here. The place is crowded and this is the only vacant table." The man asks. Sero took a minute to answer but eventually smiles and nod.

"Sure." Even though he doesn't like the idea having someone beside or infront of him while he's writing, there's no way he'd just push this stranger away. Not when his safe haven is full.

"Thank you. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness." The man asks and sit infront of him. He puts the coffee infront of him and takes out a book.
Sero felt a shiver runs on his spine. The book the stranger is holding is one of his work. Does he have any idea that the author of the book is just infront of him?

"Calm down Sero. Calm down. He doesn't know. He shouldn't know."

Sero swore to himself that he wouldn't let the world know that he's writing. He doesn't want to be known because he doesn't want people asking for his autograph, nor people knowing his location and follow wherever he went. He wants a nice and peaceful life, and he'll achieve it in every way.

He requested to his editor to keep his features and information needed, hiding behind the username of sunflower. No one knows and, will know.

"Hmm? You keep staring at this book. Do you want to borrow it? I can lend it to you." The man just pulls him back to his reverie. Sero shooks his head and tried to focus writing. But his mind seems to freeze and he can't think anymore else.

He's afraid. He fears that this guy might know it was him. There's a big possibility and it just scares him. He's sweating nervously and he's trembling. He never ever thought he'll meet a person who's reading his book. That idead doesn't run his mind even though it is possible.

"Are you okay mister?" The stranger leans to look more closely and that made Sero stops from breathing.

He was close enough for Sero to see the same scar he saw these past few days. Last night and yesterday.

The stranger pulls back again and somehow Sero saw how he shakes. Sero doesn't know why but he calmed down and it's the guy's turn to shake. He's nervous? For what?

"Uhm. I-i need-" The guy was about to stand up when Sero caught his arm. 'He stuttered. How cute.' Sero thought.

"Uh. If you don't mind, I want to ask a few things?" Sero asks and that made the guy sit down again.

"How do you got your scar?" Sero starts that made the stranger jolts.

"If I answer that. Can I go already?" He's really sweating badly and Sero doesn't know how to react. Maybe the scar has a deep story and Sero just ask as if it's not.

"No no. I'm very sorry. You should go now. I apologize, really." Sero bows his head, unable to look to the guy's face. Even though he can't see it, he knows he was scared.

When he lifts his head up, the guy is gone. He sighed and wonder 'will we meet again?'. Then he saw his book. The guy probably left it because he's on rush.