Six

"Wow. You wrote a whole book? Just for a few days? I bet you haven't sleep." Bakugou is surprised. There's no way a man can write a whole book in five days. But he also knew, a dedicated man like Sero would eventually finish a whole story.

"Sorry to break your fun. But I sleep fine." Sero smiled while watching the guy check out the paper he's been keeping and writing the past days.

"Something great came up huh dumbass? Why not tell me?" Bakugou leans forward, intrigued what is happening to his writer.

"Nothing serious." Sero only said before leaving the building. There's no way he'll tell Bakugou he just kiss a model. He didn't tell Kaminari about it yet, what's the difference?

The book he was writing this whole time is about a noble and a traveler. A noble was lost. Trying to find his value in life. While the traveler was nothing, stucked up in a place where the valley ends. He didn't know he'll meet the noble in there, and they found their life on each other. It may sounds cliché but for Sero. It was his story, written in a book.

He walks down the alley where the second time he met Todoroki. It was tidy and quiet. People walking in there is either a group of friends whispering to each other, or a lover holding hands while walking quietly.

His eyes slipped on their hands and he looks into his own hands. There's no way a guy like Todoroki Shoto, having such delicate and soft hands, would hold hands with a rough and calloused hands like him.

He shakes the thought and walks again. This time, he was walking straight, not minding people around him. He wasn't supposed to give them attention in the first place, why is he jealous that they can hold hands, while he can't even hold the hand of the person he likes.

"So. Why are you here seriously?" Kaminari asks while standing infront of Sero.

Sero was in the small flower shop of Kaminari. He saw many kinds of flowers like daisies and peonies. His friend is the only one managing the shop and Sero doesn't know if his friend is lacking in his sleep.

"Don't have anywhere to go." That's what he said but there's still one place in his mind. But after what he did on Todoroki, he thought that the guy would avoid him, so he didn't go there.

He regrets thinking that he'll do everything just to make Todoroki his. Because in the first place, they shouldn't have met. They shouldn't have talked. He regrets deciding on his own, that he'll court the half haired model, because he shouldn't do that. The guy would never like him.

"According to your expression. Something bad happened?" Kaminari asks him that made him back to reality.

"I wonder if Todoroki would avoid me after what I did to him?" Sero looks down. The thought of Todoroki regretting the kiss flooded in his mind and he felt guilty.

"Why the sudden change of mood? Earlier you called me because you're in a good mood. You even greet me with a good morning." Kaminari leans into him trying to read his facial expression. So close Sero can smell the scent of natural flowers mixing in him.

"You look ugly. Go away." Sero shoves his face away that made Sero hissed in pain.

"Oi! I'm not ugly. I will be if you're going to do that to me everytime. I feel like my nose flatten." Sero can see him touching his nose. It was red. He looks like a clown.

"Idiot." Kaminari scoffs and sit straight beside him. "I know you're seeing Todoroki. So if you'll avoid him, I'll warn you don't.  Todoroki is the one who's not hurt easily, but if you avoid him and him notice that. I'm sure he'll be badly hurt. Do you like that?" Kaminari turn his face to him and look at him.

Sero was taken aback by the words that came out of Kaminari's lips. Then an image of Todoroki wearing a disappointment and sadness in his eyes flash into Sero's mind. His heart clenched and he knows he doesn't want that. He doesn't even like the idea, what even if it's infront of him already.

"See? You don't like to see him in that expression. What if you bring him a flower? It'll bring him a smile." Kaminari smiles gently. But Sero knows something is happening in Kaminari. Kaminari is the one who tends to smile big, teeth going out and eyes closing. He'll laugh dumbly, and he'll joke even if the situation is so serious just to lighten up the mood.

"Som-" Sero was cut off when Kaminari stands up. It was like he knew that Sero would ask so he needs to diver his attention.

"What would you like to give him? Roses? Tulips? It's on me don't worry." They starts to wander on the store and Sero was amazed when he sees many flowers. It's not his first time to be in Kaminari's shop but there's not much flowers where he last visits.

Kaminari is explaining him the flowers and Sero is just listening to him. He saw sunflowers and it reminds him his author's name. He saw daisies that reminds him of his bestfriend and there's also wildflowers that reminds him of his editor. But there's one kind of flower that was on the corner. It has white in it's main petal yet Sero was impressed how the color of red staining the edge of the petal. It was kind of wonderful because he saw Todoroki in it. The white of purity and a slight red of his scar staining it.

"Oh. You like it? That's carnation. It was delivered yesterday. You can take it because no one seems interested in it." Kaminari said picking one flower.

"Yeah sure. How much is it?" Sero asks ready to take out his wallet.

"I told you it's on me. Just go get your man dude."