Eight

They are on the last ride. Ferris Wheel. It's almost midnight and they decide they can go home after it.

"I have so much fun today. Rather than the last." Sero bit his tounge and hiss in pain. The words made Sero felt guilty. It was his first time to take someone out and he doesn't even know where to go.

"It's not because I don't like books. But because I've never been in such place before. My father never let me play nor bring me into some place when I was a kid." Todoroki stated.

It shock Sero. This guy never had a childhood. And it was serious.

"I really had fun Sero. Thank you so much for bringing me here." The smile. The smile that Sero never wanted. It was sort of sadness and pain. It scares Sero.

Sero stands up slowly before sitting beside Todoroki. He doesn't like it. He doesn't want to see that same expression again. If he can do anything to made it so genuine and poor, even if it his silly face. He'll do everything.

"Ah. Right. Here." Todoroki took oit a box from his pocket and it was wrinkled. Sero's not surprise because he kept it from his pocket even though it eaten so much space from his pocket.

"What's this?" Sero asks before opening it. There he saw a fountain pen. Almost looks like the one he owns.

"I saw your fountain pen last time. And I notice the ink almost empty. So I thought I should buy you a new one." Todoroki explained and just staring at Sero who's been so surprised to see a fountain pen. It was pretty. So pretty for him to have.

"I... I don't know how to pay you." Sero's breath hitched. His eyes starts to wet. He's crying.

"Pay? That's a gift." Todoroki said before noticing Sero crying. He don't know what to do yet he just sit there and watch him.

"No. This is too much. I can't take it." Sero raise the box and give it to Todoroki which Todoroki just watch.

"Pay? If you want to pay me that much. You can kiss me."  Todoroki looks outside. It was night and they are on the top of the wheel. They can see the sky closely and can see how the moon illuminate it.

Because of the moon, Sero can see how there's a red on Todoroki's cheeks. 'He's shy.'

Sero leaned and raise his right hand, leaving the box on the left. He gently grab Todoroki's chin and turn it to look into him.

There he saw two different colored eyes looking back at him.

He leans and leans, closing the gap between them. They both closed their eyes before their lips finally meet.

Sero kissed him this time. They both know the don't regret a single thing.

When Sero pulled back. They both hold a giggle and their cheeks heaten.

"Go out with me." They said in sync that made their eyes widen and Sero laughs hysterically. Todoroki just smiled before he laughs lowly.

Sero stopped and watch him laugh. It was genuine. That's what he likes.

As the ride ended they are walking in the night.

"Todoroki. Do you want me to get a car? So I can fetch and drop you off everytime." Sero blurted out in the middle of the walk.

"Hmm. If it is what you want." Sero scrunched his nose. He's the one asking yet he asked a wrong question. "But I prefer walking beside you." Todoroki added that made Sero looks at him with surprise.

'I'll definitely go buy a car.' He smiled before linking his pinky finger onto the latter's one.

He doesn't like the idea of Todoroki getting tired just by walking with him. So he'll definitely buy a car.
He knows how to drive and even have his own license. He just doesn't like the idea of smelling gasoline mixed in the air and sometimes a smoke. He prefers walking peacefully towards his home and work.

"Todoroki. I haven't asked you yet. How did you get my number?" Sero asks while they're walking.

"Uh. I get it from your friend in the café-library we went last time." Todoroki explained how he get it. He even took an effort to go in there just to get Sero's number.

Sero is blushing. It was natural because this guy has been smiling since earlier and doing things for him.

"I see. So can I save your number?" Sero asks. This time he wouldn't do such reckless things that can lead Todoroki mad at him.

"Why are you asking me. You should have already." That's Sero's cue before taking out his phone and was greeted with his smiling Todoroki wallpaper.

It was nice. Todoroki sitting in the Carousel while smiling. He stared at it for a minute before going on his contact.

He immediate found Todoroki's unknown number and save it. Tapping the star and putting it on his favorite's list.

"So... Here we are." Sero said looking at the huge house again. It was his second time to be in there and it was nice.

"Yes. Thank you so much for dropping me off. I really have fun for today." Todoroki bowed and Sero just smiled before holding Todoroki's shoulder and pulling jim for a tight hug.

"Yes. Same." Sero felt the warmth of Todoroki. He was so close with the guy and he don't want to take a step back away from him.

Todoroki lifts his arm and returns the hug. Sero is taller tham him that's why the guy is hugging his neck. But it's warm. It feels like... home.

"You should probably go inside. It's kinda late and I know you have a photoshoot for tomorrow." Sero suggested yet he didn't even pull away.

"Hmm. I guess so. But five more minutes please?" Todoroki requested and Sero just obeyed hugging him much tighter.

They stayed for about ten minutes before deciding Todoroki should go inside and Sero should go home. He don't like the idea of him ruining Todoroki's beauty sleep.

As Sero got away. Todoroki went inside, only to be surprised of his father sitting in his sofa.