- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛Multiple catchups❜┊˚͙۪۪̥◌

This catchup includes:

Chongyun
Kazuha
Hu Tao
Raiden shogun/Ei (Most of her part include Spoilers.)
Sucrose
And
Thoma

Buckle in cause this is going to belong, I Might have to split this up

How you met

Chongyun: You were out, minding your own business. You saw a blue-haired fellow looking rather sad. You felt bad for him and went over to see what was wrong. He asked you if you knew any places that sold popsicles, luckily you had stumbled across one and guided him there. He seemed rather happy and you chatted for a while after that. You both went home and realized you had something in your pocket, It was his number. (Sly ass)

Kazuha: You were exploring out in Liyue. You had heard about the Crux ship and its members coming back to shore that day for a week or a month. You didn't think much of it and went exploring around Liyue. You ran into hilichurls and didn't have a weapon on you at the time. Out of nowhere, they were all defeated. Standing behind them was the newest person on the Crux ship, Kaedehara Kazuha.

Hu tao: You were hanging around with about a radius of 20 metres from Wangsheng funeral parlour when you felt someone cover your eyes and drag you into a building. My god did you think you were getting kidnapped. "shh keep it down, you not getting kidnapped. I just need your help with a prank!" You were so pissed off but agreed to help. She asked you to fill up a bucket and throw it on Xinqiu behind a building then run away. You realised how much trouble you were going to get into it by Xinqiu if he found it was you. You did it though. You threw it on him and ran so damn fast back to Wangsheng funeral parlour. Yall became good friends after that. Xiangqi didn't find out it was you btw.

Ei/Raiden Shogun: You were in Inazuma and you had a vision. You knew it wasn't going to end well. You were lost in that nightmare, One day that nightmare became true. You were tied down in front of the omnipresent god. You knew this was going to happen, You didn't panic, but there was true sorrow in your eyes. The Shogun herself walked down to you but, she looked hesitant. She turned around and she untied you. In shock, you asked why, no response. AS soon as you were up she advised you to run.

Sucrose: Your quite skilled at alchemy and you passed a green-haired girl struggling to mix certain chemicals together, you walked over to her and helped her out. She thanked you a lot, you said it was no big deal. She asked if she could treat you out to a good hunter. With her little blush on her face, you couldn't help but instantly accept. She gave you her phone number.

Thoma: You are good friends with Ayaka, She invited you over to the Teahouse, that where Thoma served you a shit ton of Dango and acted as if you were a God/Goddess (As he should) Took care of you and was very kind. Before you left he slid a sticky note in your pocket saying, call me ;)

You guys becoming friends:

Chongyun: You would talk occasionally on the phone and would hang out every once and a while. He would share his popsicles with you and you didn't know that was rare asf, you let him stay over once, you tried to make him eat some slightly spicy noodles which he almost died at the sight of. You made him Soba which he l o v e d. Fell asleep on the couch while he fell asleep in your bed. He made up a shitty excuse for you to come back to your bed. His face was red asf and didn't sleep all night.