Spice (Ch. 35)

I can't believe I just said that. I just saw Taehyung as his widened. I felt emabrrassed. "F-forget it-" He leaned in a kiss. A quite passionate and rough one. The kiss felt wet and I could feel Taehyung's love lust in a rush just for me. "T-Taehyung..." at this point the kiss was to hard for me to handle. He couldn't stop.

"Hmmm??" He still kept going. His tongue interwining with mine as both of our salivas mixed. I suddenly felt a touch.

"Mph!" I jumped as I felt his tip of his fingers touching my private area.

"Do you like it?" He stopped the kiss as he looked at me struggling of his sudden, dirty touch. " I love that look on your face." He then at a point touches it rough then stopped.

"Huh? W-why did you stop?"

"Your underwear's getting in the way." He started to slide his hands to remove it, "Better remove this wet one." He showed thr underwear to me as it was wet, "were you that wet, Y/N?"

I blushed "S-stop!" I snatched it from him as I then threw it somewhere from the room, "D-don't show it straight from my face..." He chuckled. "Why are you laughi-!" He did a sudden attack as he inserted 2 fingers inside me. "Mphh! T-taehyung..." He went to thrust in fast. Pumping it every second till he added a 3rd one and continued. "I can feel it coming... T-Taehyung... I'm cumming- H-huh?" He stopped jusy when I was about to cum. "W-why did you do that?"

"I can't let you cum with only my fingers.. know this.." He started to take off his pants and soon his underwear. Grabbing then my hand as I then touched his area, raw. "I'll only let you cum with this inside you." He smirked.

"I-" I can feel it his touch. He proceeded as he then reached out to my boobs. He lifted my shirt to then suck my one boob and played with the other. "Ahh..." The pleasure felt great. I could even feel his other hand inserting his fingers into me but by everytime I was near he would stop. He would tease me alot by that. I had an idea. I decided to takr my hand and touch his area. Once I did I felt Taehyung had jumped from surprise. I began to stroke it for him. I felt alot of pre-cum coming down his area. He was feeling it alot.

"Y-Y/N... Stop that..." He stopped working his mouth as his lips were near my neck. I could feel his heavy breathing. "Y/N... I'm close... Just a little more..." I began to chuckle and stopped.

"You're not coming!" I laughed but it was silent. I still felt his breathing still. "T-Taehyung?" I brought his face close to me. It felt like he was steaming. His pufded up breaths. He stared at me with a needy expression.

"That's it."

"Huh?" I was confused, "Taehyung- Ah!-" He suddenly spreaded my legs wide with him kneeling

"What a view, huh?"

"D-don't look! It's embarrassing!" I covered my area with my hands.

"Don't cover it." He started to get low as his face was near my private area. He removed my hands as he then saw it up close, "It's nice to see it this close..."

"T-Taehyung don't do it!-" He began.

__________

Uhhh....
spelling and grammar again... Srry