Why Continue? (Ch. 8) 🔞

This  is kinda.... 🔞 Not alot though. not that... rough... it's just short. Don't expect alot.

-------------

You wrapped your hands around his neck and caressed his cheek at the same while he moved his hands your hips bringing you closer to his body touching yours...
What's going with your thoughts... why are you continuing? Why is your heart beating fast for him?

--------------

You suddenly felt his hands going inside the hoodie... and you realized you weren't wearing a bra. You stopped him by touching his arm and broke the kiss to look at him.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Why? Can't I?"

"I-It's just that we're in public and lik-"

"Oh so you wanna go somewhere else than in public?"

"I think we shouldn-"

"K come then." He grabbed your wrist, placed the money on the table and grabbed you along to go inside his car. He placed you at the back seat and he joined in after.

He closed the door and looked at you with his eyes.

"Mr. Kim I don-"

"shh."

"But everyone will se-" He pressed the button from the front area that automatically made the windows darkened and that made it to not be visible from the other side. No one could see.

"Mr. Kim... shouldn't we be going no-" He forced a kiss on you. He kissed you passionately and it was rough. You were trying to break it and push him but his arms were around you, tight. You got carried away with his kiss and kissed him back. Both of your heads were going side to side and it was going nonstop. You were enjoying every bit of his touch on you. He grabbed you and he made you sit on top of him. You then felt a bulge and it made you make moaning noises. You were kissing him hard and just touching his cheeks while you felt his hand touching your ass. He squeezed it and it made you opened your mouth wide. He took the chance and slid his wet tongue in. Both of your tongues were crazy as it was swirling around with each other fighting off. You were busy by the kiss and he just took off your hoodie. You were half naked now showing your boobs to him. He broke the kiss and looked at your body.

"Like what I se-" You cut his words off by kissing him back. You didn't want to stop from this touch you never felt and wanted to continue.

You felt his hands going near your boob then he touched your left boob. He did circles with his hand around your nipple and it made you shiver. You couldn't stop to shiver and broke the kiss and looked down and you moaned quietly. He made a move and kissed your right boob with your nipple and you moaned more.

"Ugh.." Mr. Kim just chuckled as he could hear those voices from your mouth and went on. You were moaning loud and you tilted your head back feeling it. One of his hands then suddenly went inside your sweatpants and he was touching your underwear. You were already feeling wet inside.

"You're already feeling wet inside..." It was in a husky voice and yet seductive. You moaned even louder as he touched your womanhood. He used his tip of his fingers touching it. He just brushed it with the tip of his fingers and you just moaned. He was teasing you.

You felt his lips then touching your neck and leaving wet kisses on it. You felt his whispered voice on your ear.

"Mind if I?..." He explained it by brushing his fingers on your womanhood once again. When you heard his voice you suddenly snapped out of it and removed his hand out your sweatpants and forced yourself out of the position and sat beside him. You looked at him and he gave you a confused look.

"Wait.... did I do something wrong here or...?" He asked in a confused way.

"Uh no it's just that uhm... I think we should stop now." You acted things quickly and put the hoodie back on you. You wanted more but you had to stop.

"Why stop? Why not continue instead?"

"Can you go uhm drive now..." You were nervous and a bit ashamed. He was angry and disappointed but you didn't want this to go even deeper.

"Fine." He slids his shirt back on and he went near your ear and whispered, "but we can continue this when the time's right..."

---------

BTS' VMA performance was AMAZING!
OUR BOYS KILLED IT!