Rumor (Ch. 42)

"Morning Y/N" A morning sight of Taehyung as I rubbed my puffy eyes.

"Morning..." He kissed my forehead as he patted my head.

"Wake up now. We have work today."

"Mhmm... 5 minutes..."

"Better get up after 5 minutes. I'll take a shower." He smiles as he got up to the bathroom.

----------

"Y/N. 5 minutes have already passed. Get up now or you'll be late"

"You're done showering already?" I sat up to awake myself quickly.

"Mhmm so get ready now." He smiled as I looked him in the eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that for so long?" I rubbed my eyes as swept my messy hair.

"Nothing. You just look adorable when you just woke up." He smiles sweetly at me, "Okay noe you actually have to get ready." He pulled me out of bed as he pushed me towards the bathroom. "Now get ready."

"Yes yes... sir"

__________________

*The company buliding*

"Hey... I heard people saw Mr. Kim and Ms. Yim together inside a cafe together this morning. It seems they were really close."

"Ms. Choi did you just hear that?" Ms. Kang leans over, "Are they datin-"

"Are you nuts? Get back to work..." Ms. Choi turned Ms. Kang away.

"You never know... it may be true..." Ms. Kang murmured herself to her desk.

"Good morning guys." Ms. Yim entered the office room. (Ms. Yim is Y/N's last name)

"Oh good morning, Ms. Yim" Ms Kang politely greeted as Ms. Yim smiled in return.

___________

Y/N POV

I could feel that somebody's looking at me. "Do you need anything Ms. Kang?" It was Ms. Kang who stared at me suspiciously.

"Oh no! Nothing! Nothing at all!" She flapped her hand and chuckled nervously, "Just get back to work!"

"A-All right..." She's acting weird. "I'll just head to the kitchen area. Any of you two need something?"

"I'll have a coffee, thanks." Ms. Choi who was minding her business replied.

"Oo! Me too then! I'll also have a coffee! Thanks Ms. Yim!" Ms. Kang shouted.

"Oh sure!" Ms. Kang's acting quite strange.

_____________

"I feel like both of them are acting strange but mostly Ms. Kang... did anything happen?" I rubbed my neck as I murmured myself to the kitchen way.

"Who's acting strange?" A breath passed through my ear. I jumped as I turned around.

"T-Taehyu-! I-I mean Mr. Kim! W-Why are you here?" It took me by surprise that he appeared behind me.

"I was just here to make tea." He walked to the counter as he prepared his tea.

"Y-You could've just called me to your office so I could make you one." I approached him to his side as I prepared my own for the coffees.

Mr. Kim glanced to my side as he was preparing his, "Who are you making two coffees for?"

"Oh! Ms. Kang and Ms. Choi wanted coffee so I decided to do it for them." Though only because it felt awkward that I had to get out of that office.

"Really?"

"Mhmm..."

"What were you murmuring to yourself before? Someone acting strange?" His curiosity questioned me.

"Oh it's just that... Ms. Kang is acting strange... I don't know what."

"How so?" He turned his back to lean on to the counter as he sipped his tea.

"Ms. Kang was staring at me excessively long. It felt awkward so I had to go out. Even they way she greeted me I guess... but I think it's nothing. Right?"

"Mm... I guess... but..." He placed his tea down lightly and soon hugged me from the back.

"M-Mr. Kim! S-somebody may see us!" I whispered as I held my position still.

"Are you walking fine?" His chilled breaths whispers through my ear, "After what happened last night... You seem to be walking perfectly fine."

"I-I!" I blushed ever so red. My face felt hot, "I-I'm fine... I'm baring though it..."

"Mmm.... is that so?" He kissed my ear gently making me flinch.

"S-stop it... people may see us..."

"So? Is it wrong?"

"O-Ofcourse! An employee and a CEO doing something so..."

"So what?"

"S-so... touchy... people will get the wrong idea."

"There's no wrong idea in this. We're just simply lovers in people's eyes when they see us. Am I wrong?" He hugged my waist beginning to reach my neck for a kiss. Sweeping the side of my hair for a clear spot of my neck.

"M-Mr. Kim..."

"Call me by my name when we're alone." Planting soft kisses from his soft lips.

"Mm.. T-Taehyung... w-we're going to get caught. Don't so this any further..." His hands wandered around my body so smoothly and sexually. "T-Taehyung..."

"Ah!" I widened my eyes a I flinched when I heard a familiar voice shout out behind. I turned around to see Ms. Kang looking at us shocked. I turned to see Taehyung staring at Ms. Kang emotionless. "W-What is going on here?"

"M-Ms. Kang! It's not-" I tried to explain as soon as I can.

"What do you think we were doing, Ms. Kang?" Taehyung interrupted me, "What do you think us two were doing so closely. You say?"

"A-" Ms. Kang was about to speak up.

"Do we look like..." He patted my head, "lovers??? Perhaps?" He interrupted Ms. Kang.

"This..." Ms. Kang looked serious.

"Ms. Kang this was no-" I reached out to speak.

"Is so cute!" She shouted with joy. "Oh my! I didn't really believe the rumors at first but to see it with my own eyes!" I looked at Ms. Kang with shocked eyes as Taehyung was surprised. "Congratulations! You two! I hope your love life will bloom for long!"

"Thank you." Mr. Kim smiled politely.

"OOo!! Ms. Yim... you really pulled out a handsome dude! Oh! I feel jelly now because of you. Mr. Kim, you better treat her nicely and don't ever make her cry!"

"I will."

"Mhmm!!" She smiled, "Well I better get going now and leave you two alone!"

"Wait!" Before she could I called out.

"Yes, Ms. Yim?"

"Could you keep this a secret though?" I requested her to keep it low.

"Why?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I'm not ready to call it official infront of others yet. We need to keep it low. You're a CEO and I'm an employee after all"

"Sure Ms. Yim!" She soon headed off. I'm not sure if I can trust her though. I don't think she's good at keeping secrets.

"Now..." Mr Kim stared at me.

"Y-Yes?"

"Where were we up to?"

______________

Sorry for the late post. Will post more soon!