Caught (Ch. 22)

NOTICE: please read

I noticed that I made a mistake on my previous chapter mentioning Jimin in it even though he is not part of the highschool flashback.

I fixed the mistake and replaced it with Hoseok.

Sorry if I left confusion there.

Jimin is the one in the present times so Taehyung's friends in high school are Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin.
Jimin and Taehyung are going to be strangers.

Again sorry for the confusion.

Hwang Yejin POV

I've got to do something to get rid of this Y/N girl put of Taehyung's life... Taehyung will only be mine!

------

Hwang Yejin POV

"Hey!" I shouted out to the girl I'm friends with.

"Yes? Highness?"

"You have to bring my Tae into the girl's cabin!"

"How am I meant to lead him to do that?"

"hmmm..." I thought of a trick to lead him to it, "Say Y/N or whatever is waiting for him in the girl's cabin."

"On your way!"

I just know now... my plan is going to work for sure.

Y/N POV

We were doing an activity of archery. There was a competition going on.

"Sir." I went up to my teacher, "May I go to the bathroom?"

"Yeah sure. Be sure to hurry up. It's almost a few more minutes till we're going to the next course."

"Right."

I went near the girl's cabin as there was a toilet stall next to it.

Taehyung POV

"Hey Taehyung!" I heard a girl's voice calling me. It looks like it was one of Yejin's friends.

"What is it?" I said coldly to her as I was enough annoyed.

"Oh uhmm... Y/N... needs your help! at the cabin!"

"Y/N?"

"Yeah! .... She needs your help for something..."

"I'm not that easy to be tricked..."

"I'm serious!"

"Whatever... I'll just go then to see what it is..." I just went anyways, "Sir I need to go to the bathroom..."

"Okay go." The teacher said.

I went and was outside the girl's cabin waiting for something.

Y/N POV

I finished using the girl's toilet stall and went out.

I saw Taehyung standing out there at the girl's cabin. Is he waiting for someone?

I decided to go up to him but before I could I saw Yejin coming out of the girl's cabin and went to Taehyung. I hid quickly. I couldn't help but here their conversation.

"Tae!" Yejin said with glee, "I'm glad you came!"

Taehyung POV

"What are you talking about?" I was not pleased as I saw Yejin, "I'm here to see Y/N. Where is she?"

"About that..." She wrapped her hands around my neck, "I had to think of something to drag you here..."

"I'm out." As I was about get out she brought my head and crashed her lips against mine. I struggled to get out of it till it was enough and I kissed her back.

Y/N POV

I couldn't hear their conversations clearly till it took me a surprise that they both kissed. Lips together and it looked like Taehyung enjoyed it. Suddenly tears fell down to my cheeks but I caught up to wipe them away.

Hwang Yejin POV

As I kissed Taehyung. I smiled the way as I saw the corner of my eye that I knew Y/N was watching.

The day we leave camp

Y/N POV

I kept quiet most of the time. Mostly avoided Taehyung after that.

"Okay class get on the bus!" The teacher shouted.

I got on the bus and sat next to the window. I looked out the window waiting for the students board on the bus. I felt someone was sitting next to me. Taehyung.

"You good?" Taehyung asked me as I had a surprised face that he chose to sit next to me.

"Y-yeah... I'm good." I also knew that day that it's the 2nd week me and Taehyung are "dating" which I knew he can break up with me anytime. I decided to take it the other way around where I do something instead, "Taehyung." I said to him.

"Hmm?"

"Can we talk at school on the rooftop after we arrive?"

He was confused, "Yeah, sure." He agreed the last second though.

I faked a smile and went to sleep on the long trip.

Taehyung POV

Long way on the trip I would always find
Y/N tilting her head most of the times and would give her a rest on my shoulder. Her sleepy face was sweet looking and it almost made me reveal a smile. To see how sweet she looks and beautiful that no one ever knows. Though thoughts kept lingering in my head as I wanted to know what she wants to talk about. I knew it wasn't a good sign as I saw her have a fake smile. I knew something's going to happen for sure.

Y/N POV

"Wake up." I felt a shoulder shrugging, "We're here."

"I lift my head up and widened my eyes. We arrived at school, "Oh right..." I rubbed my eyes as Taehyung was a bout to get off the bus.

The class then went to the classroom with all their bags as we all waited for the school bell to ring.

The school bell rung and everybody went out the school.

"You said you wanted to talk to me at the rooftop?" Taehyung approached as soon as no one was in the classroom.

"Yeah.." You took the lead to the rooftop as he followed.

You were both at the rooftop and you were facing infront of Taehyung.

"What do you want to say?" He spoke out first.

I sighed looking down, "Let's break up."