Suck Off (Ch. 52)

"Will you suck me off if I tell you to?" I was hesitant and went silent. He was firm as he thinks I wouldn't do that sort of thing. "Don't worry about it. I didn't expect you'd do it so-"

"I'll do it." I looked him in the eyes confidently.

"What?"

"I'll suck you off..."

"Y-You don't have to do it if you don't want to-" I lowered my head down gripping on his pants. "Are you really going to do it?" I wasn't so sure because I haven't done this before. I was not experienced in giving heads. I pulled his pants slowly as his cock sprung out instantly. It looked so hard and his precum were dripping down from it. It's so different to see it up this close that it makes me nervous now. "S-Stop looking at it so closely." He looked at me feeling embarrassed while I felt so nervous to be doing this but I want to do it. "You know how to do it right?"

"I haven't..."

"You just have to suck me off using your tongue... avoid using your teeth..."

"R-Right.." I gently held his cock getting it ready straight into my mouth. My lips touched the tip of his. I kissed it gently as I soon went around other areas.

"Ngh..." He's feeling good about this... I could feel more of his precum flowing out as I lick him. He's flinching every area I kiss as I stroke it gently. He's looking at me like he wants me to suck it off already. "More... Stroke and grip on it more tight..." He looked into my eyes feeling steamy and good that I kept going. "Ah... Keep going..." I decided to start now and went to shove in his dick in my mouth.

"Mph..." I tried to shove it in all the way but I wasn't even half way in. It was just the tip that I could put in and I could see that he's having a hard time that it's only the most sensitive spot. It's such a struggle that it's so big and long... how did this fit in me before..?

"Y-Y/N... shove it all in... You're teasing me..." I tried as I went in deeper to put it all in but I made little progress to put only half of it in my mouth. It started to get hard to breathe that I took it out of my mouth gasping for air while all of his precum drooled down my mouth.

"T-Taehyung... I don't think I can- Mph!" Taehyung decided to take control as he grabbed my head to make me suck his dick in an instant. He pushed my head in all the way for his dick in my mouth. All of it was in and my mouth feels so full. I started to tear up a bit as it was all the way back of my throat. I could feel his dick all the way in my mouth... It's in my mouth... I could see that he's feeling good because of me though. As I looked at him with his face expressing that he feels good with his lustful eyes, His eyes tightening shut as he pushes my head back and forth roughly. Him breathing heavily, sweating and raising his head that I could see him grinning a bit.

"Ah... It feels good... ngh... more..." It's a forceful move but I'm glad he's feeling the pleasure. "Ugh-" My teeth accidentally hit his dick as he was going really fast. He stopped as he quickly got up to kneel while he lows me down to start thrusting in my mouth. Making a mess out of me I cried even more as it was far down my throat.

"Ah... I'm cumming Y/N..." His dick started to throb and I cried out more. It felt like his dick was growing more and more as he thrusts every second in. I could even feel his precum flowing a little in my mouth...

"Cumming- Ngh!" He quickly took out his dick looking at me so deeply and needy masturbating towards my face for the final. His cum then spewed like a fountain all over my face.  "Ha..." He swept his hair as I could see him sweating all the way down his strong and firm neck. I looked at him with tiring, teary eyes and he looked at me back. All his cum are on my face... "Are you okay, Y/N..?" He looked worried as he caressed my cheeks and wiped my tears. I didn't answer him as I was still shocked looking in daze of what we did. "I really like it when you sucked me off just now... My semen is all over your face..." He smirked as his eyes wandered my looks, "I wouldn't say though that it doesn't turn me on... seeing my own cum on your pretty face... It's such a turn on..." He leaned in forward sticking his tongue to kiss me. Licking the insides of my mouth as I closed my eyes feeling his, "Is your mouth okay? I'm sorry... I over did it..." He hugged me tight stroking my head gently.

"My throat hurts... but atleast you came, I'm fine as well..." I patted his back but he pushed me, "W-What is it?" I looked confused.

"If it hurts you then I don't think we should be doing this again!" He was caring as he felt guilty of forcing himself into me so rough. "I think I got too carried away doing it to you...  I should restrain myself more-"

"Why? You like it though..."

"If it hurts you then we're not-"

"But I also liked it... Sucking you off and seeing you hard and turned on because of it. I liked it of how rough you were..." I looked away as I was embarrassed saying that just now.

"Y/N... are you perhaps... a masochist?"

"T-That's not it!" I denied firmly shaking my head. "I just like that you're hard because of me... that's all..." I bit my tongue feeling all shy now as I looked at him. I could see him smiling a lot now...

"Then... Wanna do it again...?" He smirked as he grabs my boobs.

"Ngh! W-We should go now!"

"Agh!" I pushed him off the chair as I stood up.

"I think they're waiting for us..." I looked at him as I saw him not paying attention, "Taehyung?"

"What, are you not going to wipe it off?"

"Wipe it off?" I looked down my body as I could see myself still dripping down a bit. "O-Oh..."

"Your face as well." I touched my face as it was icky. I looked at my fingers to see that it was clear yet white looking.

"Ah!"

"Did you just notice that now?" He stood up as he grabbed my wrist on where I touched his cum. "That I came all over your face?" I was so deep in thought that I didn't think much when he did that just then.

"You!-"

"Wipe off. All of them should be eating now." He smirked as he left the room.

"That idiot..."

_____________________

See ya next chapter 😀