Interrupt (Ch. 24)

but I knew I couldn't give up on her.

---------

Taehyung POV

I got angry and felt jealous to see and couldn't be more bothered as I found myself walking towards them as I interrupted between them now.

"Y/N can we talk?" I looked at her with a blank face... her expressions of cheer and softness swept away slowly as she saw me.
She looked down as then Jimin looked at Y/N then looked up to see me.

"Are you here to see Y/N?" The guy Jimin suddenly spoke for Y/N as she didn't want to say anything at all.

"What do you think?" I coldly said to him as I was mad at him interrupting me and Y/N's relation everytime.

"Y/N." He called out Y/N making her look at him in response.

"Hmm...?" She responded lowly at him.

"Your CEO wants to talk to you... aren't you going to talk with him?" He said to her making eye contact as he then placed his hand on her shoulder. I got angry once again.

"Are you her guardian or something?" I rudely said, "Come here Y/N. We need to talk." I grabbed her wrist to get her up from the seat, but as I was about to bring her along Jimin grabbed her other wrist preventing me to do so, "Aren't you going to let go?" I looked at him fiercely, "Let go."

"It doesn't seem like she wants to talk to you," He looked at me while still holding her wrist, "You may be the reason she's acting like this." He looked at me with his eyes, "You let go."

I sucked my teeth from his attitude on how he respects me, "I'm her boss so I'm asking you to let go."

"I'm her friend. I'm asking you to let go." He talked back to me. I got more angry as I get as I pulled Y/N harshly from her wrist and to let Jimin let go of her. As Jimin lost grip on Y/N's wrist that I gripped harshly on she began sighing deeply. She touched her wrist that I was holding on.

"It- It hurts..." Her face was covered from her hair as I now couldn't see her expression.

"Y/N..." Jimin got back to Y/N and finally removed my hand from her wrist. As he then went to to check on her with both of his hands on her shoulders and bent down to see her face. To see if she was alright, "Are you alright Y/N?" He said with a worried tone and face. She responded with a nod slowly as he then looked at me. I looked at him angrily as I lost and he looked back as well with the same expression as mine, "Let's bring you home Y/N." He focused back his eyes on Y/N with care. She nodded as now he put his arm around her waist and to confort her along to bring her home.

As I stood there now watching from the distance seeing the guy taking care and touching her. It would only make me feel down and disappointed about myself.

How I could be different around Y/N. Showing a side she wouldn't have seen before. I could show that to her by being considerate by starting to catch her more.