Heart Beating (Ch. 15)

You stood out at his door to release your breath as you feel you couldn't breathe after what happened. You touched your ear and your face was feeling hot and your beart was beating fast.

You went to sit at your desk then you received a notification from Jimin.

Jimin

Jimin:
What are you doing
later this evening?
Any plans?

:Y/N
I don't think I have any
plans today. Why do you
ask?

Jimin:
Mm.. Wanna go out
for dinner? Just the two
of us?

:Y/N
Sure! Wanna meet at
xxx?

Jimin:
Sounds like a deal
then :) See you soon.

:Y/N
See you Jimin!

End of text

You got excited and was smiling looking at your phone.

"You got a dinner date?" A voice approached through your ears. As you looked up it was Mr. Kim staring at you while Ms. Choi and Ms. Kang stole glances over you.

"Ah... uhmm.. It's just a friend that invited me over dinner!" You did quick thinking as you could but he did not bought it.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" His voice had a cold and mean feeling. Feeling like he had enough with me talking to other guys.

"I-.. I don't know who you're talking about."

"I can see it was that guy's name. I'm not blind."

"We just both decided to have dinner together..."

"Dinner together?"

"Yes Mr. Kim..."

"Then you can go." Your eyes widened at him.

"Wait for real?! Thank yo-"

"But I also have to join as well."

"I-..." You were speechless by his words. There was no way he was going to let you be alone with that guy. Never. "But Mr. Kim I-"

"Or else you're out of this company."

"F-fine..."

"Good then... where is this restaurant?"

"xxx"

"K then see you both that guy and you there." He then walked off to his office.

You sighed as you felt sorry for Jimin that you both couldn't be alone together.

"Ms. Yim!" Ms. Kang voiced herself out to you, "I see you're seeing two guys!" She giggled.

"No It's not-" You tried to explain but got cut off.

"Ms. Yim I know you wouldn't see two men at once... just don't get swayed by Ms. Kang's tellings." Ms. Choi told you. You smiled at her and you three worked on.

Time passed and now work was over. You headed outside to go the restaurant until a car approached. It ofcourse was Mr. Kim.

"Get in. Let's go." He was in the back seat and he had a driver with him. Since both of you were heading the same direction you went in the back as well and sat the other side of Mr. Kim. Which you were apart away from him. "Let's go." Mr. Kim instructed the driver to go. Mr. Kim looked at you as you were looking ahead of the car window. "I just wanna tell that guy to not ever meet you again." He touched his lips and you looked at him.