CHAPTER 1.

Ricky was a omega. He has been a omega since he was 15. Every 15th birthday one would go to a doctor and find out what they are.
-omega
-beta
-alpha
It's rare for a female to be a Alpha but not impossible. You are highly respected even if you are one. And just a tip never mess with female alphas. Betas can easily be any gender. Considering it's the most common thing to be. Omegas are only female. Only 1.2% of omegas are male and most of the time they are kidnaped or just disappear. That's why some hide it. Other people go showing off trying to get a hot alpha to them selves but instead get kidnaped and used until they bleed out or produce pups the alpha will forget about or inslave. Ricky's dad was one of those omegas. Ricky comes from a long line of omegas. Being a common family of mostly male omegas. Making him unable to find any other relatives. He was born in a underground area. And thrown of the streets for the birds. A old lady found him and left him in the adoption center hoping for him to find a family that can provide. Ricky being a the omega he is, he has a very feminine figure so he was often made fun of at the orphanage. He was there until he was six. A family with one other son Ricky's age. His name is Lion. (LEE-ON) Lion was not happy about it at first but warmed up to him eventually. They had been brothers for 10 years now. Ricky had been adopted at age six making him 16 now. Him and his brother go to BeaverBack high together. Of course it's your typical high school with the jocks and popular snot brats. Ricky being the Ricky he is gets bullied because of his feminine build. But he's still alive and living. (Dealing with it)
After his family found about him being a omega they claimed he was a beta so nothing would happen. The doctors requested they did and even put him in as a beta so no one would go after him. The only omegas in his school is half of the cheerleading squad and of course they are all taken by some stupid alpha jock.

Alex. Alex is a Alpha. A really high classed alpha. He comes at the top of all alphas in the city. A powerful one. His family is a long line of highly strong and respected alphas. He is the current Mafia boss of the Blue bloods. They are called blue bloods because after some of there assassinations or kills they would die there blood blue marking it as there kill. Also leaving evidence for the police it was them because they enjoy a mystery. Alex is your typical 26 year old but managing to look like a model due to his family charms. He goes in public with his undercover body guards due to how much times he gets hit in by some slutty omegas and betas. Sometimes even low ranked alphas. His family is in another city being another big mafia gang killing some people. Alex is looking for a mate but can't seem to find one who doesn't just want sex, power, and money from him. He can't seem to find one he actually likes either. So here he is on his way to the grocery store to get some food for him and his buddies. He might be a mafia leader but he still likes his football nights with his bros.

WRITING THIS IN CLASS AND TRYING NOT TO GET CAUGHT LOL!
Next part will have povs and stuff. Just wanted this to get a start. I update every week. I won't put thousands of A/N likes other people because that's annoying. Ik hope you enjoyed and please leave a comment if you want want thing done to this story. This is my first time and I'm writing this on my phone so don't blame me if this shit bad 😒
683 WORDS