CHAPTER 9.

AN
THX SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 VIEWS. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER AND IM SO HAPPY

HOPE THIS IS FAMOUS ONE DAY 😔

2 days later (wensday) Alex POV:

Ah~ it's finally the day! I'm getting so exited just thinking about it! (Ayo) For the past two days I would keep a eye on my kitten. I set up cameras in his room. I would even watch him sleep in person. I haven't set any in his bathroom or closet because I want it to be a surprise, on how he looks underneath all his amazing clothes..

I'm headed to the school. It's 6:30AM. School starts at 8:45AM and ends at 4:55PM. I want to arrive at 7:00AM (tw ⚠️ math) and it takes me 30 minutes to get there. So 7:00AM - 30MIN = 6:30AM. Simple math. Im driving there in my Red Lambo. (Lamborghini)

I arrived and scanned the Teacher ID card they sent to one of my decoy houses. It made a buzz noise and clicked. Showing it's unlocked. I opened it and walked into the front office.

"Oh! Hello! It's nice to see you again. My name is Mackenzie Corrs. The kids call me Mrs. Corrs, but since we are work buddies you can call me Mackenzie." She stated while holding her hand out for me to shake. I took her hand and shook it. "My name is Johnny Hikes. The students call me Mr.Hikes but since we are work colleges (did I spell that right-)  you can call me John. Not Johnny, please.

I chose to give my fake ID a nickname to make it a little believable. Mackenzie slightly blushed at the eye contact we made and the skin contact we made. Isn't she married? Guessing by the 'Mrs' in her name..? Hoes..

She has blond, straight hair that goes to her shoulder. Brown eyes. She is wearing a soft pink poncho. Some light colored jeans and brown heals. Bleeeh..

"O-oh well Mr.F is waiting where you were interviewed for you.. y-you can head over there now if you want.. heh.." Mackenzie told me while blushing. I already hate this.

I headed to Mr.F office. He is going to show me to my class and introduce me. I already know what to teach. It said in the papers that my broker signed and gave back to me to look over.

I opened the door to the room I had been interviewed in. His office. When I opened the door I saw he was there sitting in a chair typing madly on his computer. It was so aggressive that the whole school could probably here it. Although there's no kids here yet.

He looked up at me. "ah! Hello Hikes! Or Johnny-" I interrupted him "John" I corrected. "Or John! Let me show you to your class!" He said standing up and leading me out. I followed

Room B201. It's on the second floor and the end of the hall. (Idk if I said it already but he's gonna be teaching History.)

"Here's your desk and we're the spare Chrome Books are-" he continued to show me around the room and were everything is. I have a good memory due to my real job so I can memorize this. "If you can't find something just ask one of the kids. I'm sure they know this all. Or ask some staff!"

After he said that he left. Leaving me to do whatever I want. Eight period and I can see my kitten!

I logged into everything I needed and wrote the new google classroom code for each period on the board. I looked at the seating chart that the old teacher left for me. I looked to eight period and saw were my kitten sat.

There are 4 rows of two seater tables. He sits in the second row closest to the front. Right in the edge we're my desk is. Perfect view! It's like we were meant for each other. Well we are technically made for each other! That makes it even better..