CHAPTER 6.

Alex POV:
After I, sadly, left my kitten. I went to work. 'What work?' You're asking. Well not my mafia work. I'm taking a break today just for my kitten. So I can get us closer. Have you guessed? I'm going to become a teacher at his school!

FLASHBACK:

After my friends left to go to there place I got to work. It's 2AM and I'm headed to Mr. Robs house. He's my kittens 8th period teacher. I got there and broke into his house by silently opening his unlocked window. For a teacher this dude is stupid.
I navigated my way to his room. I walked up to him, drugged him, and kidnaped him. Short and sweet.
I brought him to a 'interrogation' room at one of my hideouts and tied him to a chair. I then hit him in the back of the head with a bat to wake him up. He woke up with a start and screamed in pain. "HEY! Shut the hell up and look at me unless you wanna be hit in the face this time." The (gaged) teacher then looked up at this crazy man.

Mr. Robs POV:

'IM FUCKING GAGED! WHERE THE HELL AM I!? FIRST I CATCH MY WIFE CHEATING ON ME AND SHE TAKES MYYY DAUGHTER TO SOME RANDOM STATE TO HIDE HER HER OTHER BOYFRIEND, AND NOW IM KIDNAPED!?' I looked up at this man in fear. I couldn't seen anything other than my self and the shape of this man due to the one dimly lit light only shining on me "mMmophGH" I tried speaking. "Oh no no no.." the man said as he lifted my chin up with a long knife. "I do the speaking." He said harshly. "..." I didn't say anything back because the knife drew some blood from my chin. "I want your job. You quit and recommend me. Once that done you say nothing to anyone about this unless you want to watch your daughter die in front of you and your 'girlfriends' eyes. You make it believable to." He said evilly. 'Who is this guy!? Is this a empty threat!? How does he know about my daughter..' I questioned. After a minute of silence he broke it. "If you do this I will find your daughter for you and tell you where she is. And if you don't I will kill her and then you." I quickly nodded my head at that. Even if he can't find her I still want to live! He led me to my house and made me call the school. I quit and recommend him. They said they would interview him on Tuesday and that I could tell him and that they would miss me. I would to but I really want to live! "U-uhm your interview is tomorrow at 2.." I told him while standing in front of him. He was hooded and wearing baggy black pants.

Alex POV:

It's now 1:30pm. Im headed to the school for my interview. I know I will pass because due to being one of the biggest mafia bosses there is, I got some of the best education from some of the evilest but smartest people there are. Im also a good actor and have done many things like this before. Except it was just to kill a target.

I had just arrived. It's 1:59pm exactly and school is still going on. Time to head in.