Chapter 12

Honeymoon Period

Rebekka and Carson did tie the knot in Belize on the beach. It was a beautiful wedding her friends, cousins and Dee with Conall along with a couple of there brothers were there to celebrate the happy occasion. When Dee met Carson she hugged him to welcome him to the family she got a very bad feeling from him.

Conall and his two brothers shook his hand also had the uneasy feeling that Dee had. They all got into their small group and talked about the feeling they felt when they touched him.

"What reading did you get when you shook his hand Dahman?"

"It was not a good feeling something bad lurking inside of him."

"Yeah, something not feeling right I just cannot put my finger on it."

"Evander what could you pick up on?"

"Pure evil, liar, cheater, she's not safe by a long shot and Dee you need to keep an eye on her and keep me in the loop. Got a feeling about this guy, seems I know him from somewhere."

"Conall, guys I cannot stay with her all the time but I visit her often and I do talk to her all the time so I will keep an eye on her. I do not like him either he's a little cocky. Have Champ look into him, oh I do know that he was abused badly by both parents and they are both serving life sentences in prison with no patrol but that does not mean anything against him."

They move along and enjoy the reception talk with other family members they all are loving the brothers although none of them have a clue who or what they are. 

"Rebekka can I talk to you for a bit, privately?"

"Sure cuz what's wrong?"

They walk someplace secluded where Carson and no one else could follow them or listen to their conversation. Dee left her link open to the brothers so they knew what was being said and how Rebekka's reactions were going to be.

"Look I don't like to pry but when we all were around Carson and hugged or shook his hand, he radiated pure evil. It's really hard to explain this but trust us, trust me when I tell you to keep your eyes and ears open wide because he is not a good person."

"He has not done anything to me to spook me or think twice. I know he was abused growing up. He has reassured me that he would never hurt me emotionally or physically."

"Ok but if he ever lays a hand on you I will come after him and kill him then take you back home with me. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am, I got it and I want to come and visit you all."

"Well, you better come and visit us other wise I will come and kidnap and bring you over there."

They were laughing and crying but she knew Dee meant what she said that she would come and rescue her. They all left for their rooms to end the night in all their own ways. It was a tiring day with the wedding and reception and all. But Dee loved see her family and reconnecting after several months of being away from all of them.