Chapter 19

Round Two

Carson knew where she worked and he made his way into the lobby screaming for Rebekka to see him. The security guards tried to calm him down without hurting him or taizing him into submission. The receptionist calls up to Rebekka's office letting her know what is happening.

"Mrs. Niles this is Cora calling from the lobby and your husband is here disrupting us. He is causing a scene screaming your name, the guards are trying to calm him down. Please come down and take care of this."

"I am sorry but he has a restraining order and if you would actually do your job you would know this Cora. It is set in the system and on your desk where you personally put his picture and a copy of the order in a red binder by your computer. Now get it out and show the guards, have them escort him off the premises and do not allow this to happen again."

Rebekka hangs up the phone and goes back to work without missing a beat. But what she does not know is that he pushed the guards down ran past them to the elevator. Just as he approached them the doors opened he ran into one and pushed the button for the 8th floor where Rebekka's offices are. He gets off walking briskly looking into the offices yelling for Rebekka.

"What the fucking hell?" She says as she leaves her office.

"Why have you not returned my phone calls you fucking bitch?"

"I do not have to."

"You will come home NOW with MY son."

She just looks at him and shrugs walking back into her office closing the door. She sits down calling the school and letting the principle and secretary know what is happening at work and not let Sam walk home that he will need to ride the bus for his safety. They agreed to her requests and let Sam know that he is riding the bus home that day after school.

Carson was arrested for violating his restraining order but only to have been release four hours later with no court date. She was notified of this and could not believe what was happening although she knows that the laws are not always for the innocents.

"Gloria could you come in here please?"

"Sure what is it Rebekka?"

"You know my situation I want to run something by you for which I know you will probably get pissed about, but please hear me out. You know he refuses to sign the divorce papers so I think I may have found a way to get him to do that."

"I am listening with an open mind and probably will be pissed about it like you said, so give it to me."

"I know I have a restraining order against him and he will never sign the damn divorce papers, so with that said, I am going to have to move back in with him, against my judgment of course, in order to weaken him down enough to sign them then get rid of him for good. Which means I will have to leave work and the state if he does not go to prison for life. I need those papers signed before Sam gets any older. I know that this will not be good for either of us but I have no other choice, that is legal at least."

"Ok...I do see your point because by any and all means he is not going to cooperate with you at all. What about your attorney friend? Can he help you with any of this? Or do you not want him involved until you absolutely need him?"

"He will be the last resort in this but I am going to give you Dee's phone number in case something ever happens to me you call her, ok?"

"What do you want me to tell her? Is there a safe word I can give her to let her know you are in danger or unable to contact her because you are in the hospital?"

"If and only IF, I cannot talk to her myself call and text her this message:          Go to PLAN 2 NOWShe and Evander will know exactly what to do from there. This will be your warning as well to come get Sam put him into safety. Do you understand how important this is?"

"Yes, I will help you what about Stella?"

"She will help with what she can but not on plan two. She knows nothing of it, another thing you may get the text from Sam and not me so be prepared."

The only thing Rebekka is hoping that Carson will sign the papers before things get worse than they are but somehow it will not go as planned. She called Dee and Evander told them about her plan and what the safe word is and who would be contacting her or both. Neither were not happy about the plan but as option one it had to be done for it to be legal. This way he can go to prison but they all new this was not going to happen.

Her new family agreed to the arrangement Rebekka had made now they would have to sit and wait for the phone call to come in either from her or one of the others. It will be nothing but a matter of time from this day forth.

"Carson, what the hell do you think you are doing coming into my office and throwing a fit like a two year old child? Another think why are you harassing my family to which they have turned their backs on me?"

"You and Sam will come back with me and live with me no ifs, ands or buts about it, that is final got it?"

"This is what is going to happen from here out, you will sign these papers and let us go for good. You will never have to be responsible for the son you never wanted or cared for."

"Never happening bitch, I will never sign those papers. I will you before I sign those papers."

"You will not kill me because if you do or even try to kill me you will not last twenty-four hours till you are killed yourself."

She slams the phone down heads to her car and goes to pick up Sam at his friends house. She is talked into training with the family which she obliges and gets a good three hard work out in with all of them. She needed the stress relief that it brought to her and she felt better.

She was really trying her hardest not to go back to him but it was looking bleak at this point but there was one thing she was never going to do and that was get rid of the place she has less than ten minutes away from work under an alias name. She made sure he could never finder her new home or Sams new school as he was in under an alias name too. She covered her basis.

Four days later Carson forced her to move in with him but she never registered Sam into the school near his home. She took Sam to school every morning and told the school what would be happening and for a short period of time but his safety will come first and foremost. They agreed with her about that and agreed that Sam was allowed to have his phon on his person on vibrate at all times due to the situation at home.