Chapter Six

Hey guys so i was thinking if i should like delete the zayn part abs the louis part cause I think they're too cheesy tell me if I shouldn't tell me if I should.

Louisa's POV

I woke up from my dorm door closing and giggling. A girls giggle WTF is Louis doing with a girl in our dorm. I looked behind me and they were full on making out ewww. I sighed,got up from the bed and left to go somewhere to sleep because I don't want to see where that goes. I walked down the corridor and didn't know who to go and ask. So I sat on the floor against the wall, I put my knees up near my chest and my face on my knees. I was just sitting there and in another world until someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and it was a girl,she had nice thin blonde hair and blue eyes.

"What are you doing out here?" she asked.

"Um well my room mate seemed to have bought some girl into our dorm. So I left to go and sleep somewhere else" I said.

"And who is the dude that sleeps with you?"

"Louis Tomlinson" she stiffened and I looked at her and got up.

"Um are you ok?" I shook her and she got out of her trance she was in.

"Yeah do you want to sleep in my dorm nobody is with me,nobody ever is and my name's Andrea" (played by AndreaHeaton) she said.

"My names Louisa" she smiled and took me to her dorm. I felt really sorry for her,she has no one to talk to at night and stuff.

"Wait the office lady said that everyone was full and that everyone has to stay where their put?" I asked.

"Well she lied people hate me they never want to sleep in a dorm with me" she said I felt really bad for her.

"Oh some people are so mean" I said we got to her dorm and it was filled with justin beiber and the collective posters haha cool.

"Oh my god I love your posters" I said she giggled

"I love the collective, I love Trent" she said.

"I love Jayden he's so cute and Justin beiber is cool too" I said,she laughed.

"Well the bed's over there and yeah" she said.

"So do you wanna talk?" I asked her.

"What about?"

"Boys at this school"

"Ok well what about the fabulous five" she said I nodded.

"Ok well they are always watching me and Louis,Niall and Zayn keep like winking at me and that it's so creepy" I said.

"I know they're so creepy like they watch you and trust me I've seen them watch you and that" she said,she got up and went to a drawer and got a necklace and gave it to me.

"Here this is for you, your actually the first friend I've had so I want to give it to you as a gift" I smiled and I looked at it. It was a love heart but it looked hollow but you couldn't open it. It was beautiful.

"Thank you it's beautiful" I said.

"One thing don't take it of anywhere I don't want you to lose it or for people to steal it,it's worth lots of money" she said I nodded and she helped me put it on.

"Well I guess we better get to sleep its like midnight,so goodnight Andrea" I said getting under the covers.

"Goodnight Louisa" I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

*Dream*

I'm running I need some where to hide,I see a tree so I hide behind that I see a girl walking. I need to warn her or she'll die. But it's to late he has her up against the wall and bites into her she screams. 'Who is he' is what keeps going through my mind. I start to cry and sob, he must've ears because he drops the girl to the ground and walls my way I go backwards and bump into something. I look up and another one is there. He pushes me towards the tree and he other one pins my wrists up above my head.

"Come on Louisa don't fight it we want you to become one of us,if you just give it a chance then we'll show you how much power you can have" said a familiar husky voice.

"Never" I said back. He grinned and the moon shined on us and I saw there faces it was Louis and Niall and then a figure comes out from the shadows and it was Zayn.

"Oh well I guess you have to get it the hard way then" Louis said. I screamed.

*End of Dream*

I screamed and woke up omg it was just a dream,I must be seriously having nightmares again. It was morning and Andrea was still asleep she must be a heavy sleeper because my scream was pretty loud. I sighed got up and left a note for her and left. I walked back to my dorm and the sight I saw was disgusting. Louis and this girl were in bed together and I'm presuming naked and asleep. I got my uniform and went to take a shower,after my shower I got dressed,done my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and Louis was up out of bed with boxers on.

"Thank god your out of the shower it took you forever and where did you go last night?" he asked. I noticed that the girl was gone.

"I walked out and met a girl named Andrea what's it to you" he looked pissed once I said her name.

"I don't want you hanging around with her" he said,omg he's actually caring.

"Why and you can't tell me what to do!" I snapped back.

"Because she's trouble and there's something about her I don't like" he said I scoffed and walked out the door. I saw Andrea walking out her dorm door so I decided to walk with her to breakfast.

"Hey Andrea can I walk with you?"

"Hey Louisa and sure" I smiled and we walked to the elevator and gossiped to the dinning hall.

A/N hey guys so hoped you liked this chapter and about the thing a the start of the chapter comment what you think. Also comment what you thought of this chapter. Hoped you liked it. Also me and my friend @onedirectionchick7have made a book together called trapped and can't escape plz read it and comment what you think of it. Plz vote for me in the awards this book is under best 1D vampire fanfic. Buy guys :)

Comment

Fan

Vote