Chapter Twenty-Six

Matt's POV

I'm getting ready I have to steal it,I need to see if Louisa and Louis come once I get it. I hope he leaves soon so I can drug her and steal it. I saw him go out with the rest of the boys, so I snuck into the dorms and hopefully this is his. I quickly opened the door and she had a surprised look,she was holding it and put it in its bed. I walked up to her,I stabbed her with the drug and she fell into my arms,I laid her on the bed and grabbed it and ran vampire speed all the way home. I finally got it I hope they come after me.

Louisa's POV

Louis went out with the boys,we didn't decide to go to bed and then the boys and him wanted to go out. I decided to see Mollie since I haven't talked to her in ages,I got to her door and the door was opened and she was lying on the bed,I saw a needle on the ground an I knew someone drugged her. I also noticed there was baby stuff everywhere wtf did they adopt a baby or something. I gave her some water that was on the draw near her bed.

After for minutes she woke up and she looked towards the cot.

"Where's Imogen? He took her" I gave her a confused.

"What did he look like?"

"He looked exactly like Louis and then he drugged me he-he took Imogen" she's tattle to sob.

"Ok one who is Imogen and second I know who it was" she looked up at me.

"Niall and I went on a walk and in an alley we saw a baby,so we decided to look after it and who is it?"

"It's Matt Louis' twin brother" she gasped.

"He has a twin brother"

"Yep I know I got kidnapped and that's how I became a vampire" she was still sobbing so I got my phone and dialed louis' number.

"Hello?"

"Louis its me"

"Louisa what's wrong?"

"I'm with Mollie its Imogen Matt kidnapped her"

"What,you know Niall's gonna go off his head when he finds out!" he yelled into the phone.

"I know but we need to find her you tell Niall and the boys an I will go to Matt's house and get her back"

"No you wait for me you won't be able to defend yourself against him if he tries anything"

"Louis I have to,he won't see me coming then you as back up even though the rest of the boys can't come inside"

"Fine just be careful I don't trust him"

"Ok I love you"

"Love you too" I hung up and I explained it to Mollie and she said she'll stay here. I headed off to his abandoned place.

I finally got there and walked inside it was the same as before not a thing had changed.

"Ahhh louisa I see you have showed up I was expecting you" I heard his voice but he was no where to be seen.

"Where are you, you coward" I heard him chuckle.

"I'm right here"I heard him whisper I turned around an he was inches away from my face. I pushed him away but he grabbed my wrists and pinned me up against the wall.

"Let me go you asshole all I want is the baby" he chuckled and moved his gaze to the couch where the baby was sleeping peacefully.

"And all I want is you" he whispered into my ear. I brought my knee up and hit him fair in the groin. He groaned but his grip didn't loosen. I kept squirming under his hold but it didn't work,I should've listened to Louis.

"Your pretty weak Louisa what's gotten into you,I thought you would be stronger than me but I guess not" he chuckled an instantly went to my ear again.

"Just think I'm Louis" he whispered I snarled and brought my knee up again and hit him in the groin. He let go and I kicked him in he chest and he went flying into the opposite wall,in the other side of the room.

"You thought wrong and you could never be like Louis ever" he smirked and disappeared into thin air. His stupid tricks he does Louis told me about them.

"You are such a coward Matt you can't even show yourself to a girl who beats you" I felt myself being against the wall again.

"I'm not a coward,would I be a coward by doing this" he roughly put his lips on mine. I kept fighting against him but he wouldn't budge. I kept squirming but he pushed me harder into the wall. His kisses were nothing like Louis. I felt something being jabbed into my skin and I went all numb like my muscles weren't working at all.

"You were part of the plan and now it's complete all I want is you" I saw him grab the baby and disappear with it and come back seconds later.

"Now let's go somewhere you can't escape"

"Whyy do youu want mee?" I slurred he chuckled and we went into a room which I hope wasn't his.

"Now you just wait here and I'll Fe you some pajamas, oh and Louis won't be able to save you I've got me some help to make sure he can't get inside" I was scared.

"And I want you because your not like most girls I've seen through my life"

A/N hoped you liked it and comment what you thought.

Comment

Vote

Follow