Chapter two

This ride to the airport is taking forever. I think I'm nearly there, not sure.

"Excuse me,but are we there yet?" I asked the driver,he smelt extremely bad.

"Yes we are now that will be....50dollars" he said I got a fifty dollar note from my pocket and gave it to him.

"Have a great day mam" I nodded and grabbed my bags and went into the airport.

"Excuse me are you Louisa,I'm here to escort you to your plane,please come with me" a man with dark brown hair

"yes I am and sure" I followed him, we went through the security thing. Then he took me to a desk that said flights to London.

"Ticket please miss?" she said I gave her my ticket and she ripped off the bottom and told me I was in row b and seat 3,I nodded and I walked inside the plane an sat down. We waited for five minutes and then a two boys sat in between me. One had black hair with a blonde highlight in it. The other had just normal brown hair in a quiff, they were hot but not my type.

"well hello what's your name" the blonde highlight one said the plane started to take off I rolled my eyes,grabbed my iPod and put my earphones in. I put on Little things by One Direction even thou I don't really like the band I like the song. I must've fallen asleep because one of them boys was missing. I got up to go the toilet,then I passed the one with the brown hair done in a quiff.

"Well hello there sexy,Wanna have some fun?" he asked I shook my head,rolled my eyes and kept heading to the toilet. I done my business and washed my hands. I opened the door and walked back to my seat. They were both there,sitting there talking to each other.

"She's so fit mate,I so want her" quiff one said,I wanted to slap him in the face but I controlled my self.

"Can't wait till we get to the boarding school Lou. We can look at all the fit girls" Please don't tell me they go to the same boarding school.

"You don't go to London Boarding School for boys and girls do you?" I asked please be no please be no...

A/N ok guys I know it's been a while since I've last update I've had camp and a sleep over so that is why. Can't wait till kiss you music video comes out