Chapter Twenty-Nine

Louisa's POV

I ran back to the boarding school thinking about how to explain this to Louis, if he doesn't listen he would just freak out and not listen. I got into the dorm and all the girls were there sitting in our beds. I saw no sign of Louis. Shit he's gone looking for me. I heard a growl and I knew it was Louis, he walked into my room and saw me he told the other girls to leave the room while we talk.

"What happened?"

"What do you mean?" he gave a growl before pushing me on the bed.

"What did he make you do, because I can sure as hell smell him all over you" I gulped and he noticed my nervousness.

"When I explain this Louis please don't get mad until I've finished telling you ok?" he nodded.

"Well he made me do something for each person, that I wanted to keep alive. He told me he would let them go if i did it. I killed two people for him, then he made me kiss him which he turned into a make out session. Then he made me s-sleep with him, then he killed them saying they had their blood in their system and that I did this for nothing" he looked at me with anger and hurt.

"Why did you let it happen?!" he yelled at me.

"I had to, it was for innocent peoples lives!"

"Well honestly he wasn't gonna let them go, he fucking turned them into vampires!" he yelled, his demon side was coming out.

"How could you do this to me?, you should've known that going after the baby was a hoax and that he only wanted you!"

"I was doing it to save their lives and your not so good yourself!" I yelled back in anger, I was off the bed and standing there.

"What do you mean?"

"You killed your own brothers girlfriend and you weren't even guilty about it, you are a monster!" I yelled and he gave me the most dirtiest look.

"I knew I shouldn't of met you, I wished I never did and I regret ever falling for you. I hope you leave and never come back, go back to your buddy and I have never loved you and I never will" those words dug deep.

"No...No you don't mean that?" I whispered while tears were falling.

"Oh I do because you are nothing to me and now i know why my brother liked you, because he always goes for lowest ones" I shook my head and then I heard the door shut. I started crying and fell onto the floor into a ball. I knew what I had to do, I had to leave and never come back like he wished. It's all my fault this happened, I grabbed my phone and rang my Mum.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey Mum how are you?" I tried to not make it obvious I was crying.

"Oh you know looking for you thing you wanted from America"

"No Mum I don't want it anymore, I don't like him anymore" I said.

"What would you like then?"

"Just your love mum" I replied.

"Aww honey whats wrong your never really like this unless something's wrong?"

"Nothing I just wanted to tell you I love you"

"I know sweetie I love you too, so how's you and that boy going its Louis isn't it?"

"Yeah Mum we're not a thing anymore" I replies remembering what just occurred.

"That's a shame I wanted to meet him, see if he was alright but I guess not. Is there anyone else you've got your mind on?" I got up and started to pack some clothes quietly so she wouldn't hear.

"No Mum"

"What happened?"

"He just wasn't the guy for me Mum" I was holding the tears while putting my iPod in my pocket.

"Aww you'll find that special someone honey you've just got to be patient" she said.

"Honey I gotta go, your stepdad and I have somewhere to be and when we pick you up in a few months. We've got some news for you" she said.

"Ok Mum bye Love you"

"Love you too bye" I hung up and started bawling. I needed to hide so know one could find me. It would be hard to explain to Mum when I'm not aging. I need to do something I thought I would never do.

I picked up some paper and got a pen and started to write.

Dear Louis,

I know you are disappointed in me and you don't want to see me no more, so I'm doing your wish and I hope you find the girl who will love you with all her heart. Even better than I did, I'm sorry I did what I did and I hope that in your heart you can forgive me but we both know that won't ever happen. I'm writing this to tell you I'm sorry that you never found the girl you wanted. Goodbye forever

Louisa

I left the note on his bedside desk and took all my necessary items. I walked out shutting the door making sure my phone was in my pocket, which it was. I walked into the elevator and waited for the doors to open. It was night so the desk reception lady wasn't there. I walked out the doors and I walked out the gates looking at the boarding school remembering all the memories I had. I walked off and decided to go to the local supermarket, to get some hair dye. I got the colour black and paid for it with the money I still had from my mum. I ran to the airport and decided to buy tickets to a one way trip to Ireland. I waited for my plane, I heard my flight number and I put my bags in the bag carousel for it to be on the plane. I went up to the lady and showed her my ticket, she ripped off the bottom and let me through. I found my seat and listened to the safety rules and when the plane took off, I put my ear phones in and wanted to get away from london and the boys forever.

Harry's POV

We were in a heated make out session and I gave her a massive love bite on her neck, she moaned under my touch.

"What was that?" she said.

"I didn't hear anything babe, just shush and let this happen. You wanted it didn't you?" she nodded and I continued. We went back to kissing, she was on top and I felt her body leave mine. I looked to where I heard a crash and I saw her on the ground knocked out.

"Really Harry Mary of all people I never thought of you to be like that" I heard that familiar voice I loved.

"Lola"

"Hey babe"

Niall's POV

I was having a night out with Imogen and Mollie.

"I'm glad we got Imogen back Niall, it's just so weird why would he take her then bring her back?"

"Louis said it was just to get Louisa" she looked confused but then got it.

"I really like this place it's so quiet and you have no interruptions" she added while I nodded. We gave Imogen so baby food while we were eating, then Mollie leaned over the table and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I've always loved you Niall and I always will." She sat back down and I kept enjoying this beautiful night.

Liam's POV

I was with jade in my dorm and we were talking about the future.

"What will happen to us Liam, it will be hard to explain to my parents that I'm a vampire and I don't age" Jade said.

"Then runaway with me and we'll be together forever and ever" I said while grabbing her hand and giving her a kiss on the nose.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you more than the population of the world"

"God that was cheesy" she giggled.

"I know but it was romantic right?"

"Very romantic Mr.Payne" I laughed and the mention of my last name.

"Maybe that'll be your last name in a few years if you want it to be?"

"I would love it to be" she smiled before I nudged my face into the crook of her neck.

"Come with me on tour when we go?" I whispered into her neck.

"I would love to" She whispered back and I kissed her neck and thinking of what a lovely wife she would make.

Zayn's POV

I was trying to help Maddison get some blood into her.

"Babe your weak you need to drink, please for me?" she nodded and she had some of the boy we found on the street. She kept drinking before killing him, she didn't notice and she gave me a look that she was sorry.

"Don't worry about it, it happens" I hugged her.

"Is it gonna be hard for you to look after me like this?"

"No I've done worse trust me" she laughed and we walked away.

"Are we just leaving him there?"

"Yeah people will just think he got murdered its usual" I walked her to the elevator and to our dorm that we share.

"Do you want to borrow some clothes from me?"

"Yeah" I gave her some sweats and an obey shirt.

"Thanks Zayn for looking after me like this"

"No worries, I'm supposed to you are my girlfriend after all" she got into bed with me and we snuggled up.

"I love you zayn" he whispered.

"I love you too" I replied before dozing off into a deep sleep.

Louis's POV

I can't believe she would do that I hope I never see her again, she's right I am a monster but she's one as well. I don't regret killing Matt's lover she deserved it anyway. So right now I'm at a club drinking away and looking for any girls.

"Hey Louis long time no see" I turned around to see my long time friend Tori.

"Yeah I know it's been at least a few hundred years" I replied back.

"Maybe we should have some fun like we did in the old days huh?" I smiled and she dragged me outside into a red car. She drove to an apartment.

"Wow nice place you got" she smiled before pinning me to the ground.

"Oh sweet Louis why wasn't you ever with me?"

"I'm with you now"

"Yes you are and we're gonna have some fun" she crashed her lips on mine,I broke it to kiss down her neck before she ripped my t-shirt open.

"You've gotten a lot feisty since last time" I said, she smiled, before I gave her a love bite which made her moan.

A/N ok guys the next chapter will be the epilogue so hope you liked it and I will probably make a sequel if you guys want me to?? Comment what you thought.

Comment
Vote
Follow :)