Chapter Twenty-Seven

I woke up still abit dizzy from the drugs,I got off the bed I was on and made my way towards the door. It opened before I could get there,it was Louis or was it Matt.

"It's me babe Louis I've came to help you get outta here,we've got him knocked out" I nodded and he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. I heard him laugh and his eye colour changed and I knew it was Matt.

"God your so easy Louisa,I love playing games with you" I saw the front door and ran for it,but once I got to the door and opened it I couldn't get out. Matt chuckled and I heard his footsteps coming up behind me.

"You can't get out babe your mine now"

"No I'm not I'm Louis'!" I yelled back.

"Naa I got me some help to make you mine" just then a girl around my age came out of a room. She looked frightened and Matt put his hands around her shoulders.

"Amanda here did something for me and now you have to obey to me at every command" I gave him a glare.

"Is she a witch or something?" he started laughing.

"No she is an angel and she owes me something for saving her life" he told her to leave and he walked out giving me an apologetic look. Once she left I looked at Matt and tried to make a run for it somewhere,but he knew what I was doing and was in front of me in a second.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Trying to get away from you" I snapped back. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in until there was no space between us.

"Don't speak to me like that and come with me I want to show you something" he grabbed my hand and I follow. I was listening to him it must be because of the thing the angel did. We got to a door and I heard sobbing,he opened it and I saw Andrea,Sabrina,Elizabeth,Shadow my best friend from Australia and Maddison who I hope is Zayn's girlfriend all tied up. They all looked at me and were shocked.

"What are you doing Matt these are my friends you can't do this" I tried to run to them but he held his grip on my hand.

"Yes I can if I want you to cooperate"

"What do you want me to do?" he smiled.

"Ok before I tell you what to do here are the rules if you listen to me I won't kill your friends I'll just let them go,if you don't they die" no I couldn't let this happen.

"Ok"

"You just have to choose the right choice. Ok so the first thing you have to do is kill this person" he showed me the other side of the room and a boy my age was tied up.

"No please don't Matt I don't want to kill an innocent person" he gave me a smirk and in an instant was in front of Maddison.

"You don't want her to die do you and make Zayn really sad?" I shook my head and walked over to the boy while crying. I stroked his cheek and brought my hands near his neck about to snap it.

"Ah ah I want you to drain him dry" I brought my face near his neck and sunk my fangs into his neck. I felt his heart stop and I pulled away. I looked at Matt and he smiled and motioned his finger for me to come over,I did so and I wiped my mouth clean.

"Next I want you to get your demon side out an rip this next person to shreds" it was a girl not much younger than me.

"Oh and Elizabeth is counting on you" he continued and my demon self came out and I ripped her to shreds. There was blood all over my clothes.

"Good now I want you to kiss me and this is for Sabrina" I shook my head and he gave me a look so I rushed over to him and kissed him. It lasted about five seconds and I tried to pull away but he held me there and put his tongue in. So I made out with him,it's making me feel sick knowing that I'm doing this to Louis against my will.

"Wow that was amazing" he commented,I wiped my lips again and he chuckled.

"Ok so this is the last one and if you do it I'll let all your friends go"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Think about it it involves me and you"

"No I can't I'm not a cheater"

"Ok well Andrea and shadow will have to pay the price" I know Andrea tried to hurt me but I can't let her die.

"Fine I'll do it" he smiled and walked over to all my friends and in five seconds flat snapped all their necks.

"You killed them you said you'd let them go"

"They had my blood in their bodies"

"So you tricked me and now their vampires and I just done all this for nothing" he nodded and walked over and grabbed my waist.

"We still have something to do Louisa" I struggled.

"You agreed and plus I can still kill them so you will do this" I nodded unwillingly. He grabbed my hand then brought me to his bedroom.

The next day

I was laying in bed my back faced to Matt,crying my eyes out what's going to happen when Louis finds out,he wont believe me I did it for my friends. I got out of bed making sure not to wake him,I put on some clothes and walled into the room where my friends were awake. They had fangs and eyes like a vampire would. I untied them and they all gave me a hug.

"You guys need to go to the boarding school and tell Louis I'm here" They all nodded.

"But what about you and him what's Louis gonna say when he find out you did it with him?" Elizabeth added.

"I don't know,don't tell him I want to be the one to tell him" they nodded. They ran out the front door and I quickly walked back to the bedroom takin off my clothes and getting back into bed. Minutes later Matt woke up and got off the be while telling me to get up. I changed into my clothes again. Following him into the room he noticed thy were gone and he was pissed.

"Why did you let them go?!" he yelled pinning me to the wall.

"You said they were aloud to go" he let me go.

"Your lucky I'm in a good moodw" he said. He went in the way of the kitchen and so I followed since there is nothing to do.

"I enjoyed what happened last night" I nodded and sat down on the couch.

"What did you do with the baby?"

"I took it back it was only to get you here"

"Why do you want me?"

"Because your not like most girls I love girls like you feisty and selfless" he replied. I hope the girls get to Louis.

Louis' POV

I'm so worried and angry,I knew Louisa shouldn't have went after Imogen. If he hurt her or anything happened I will be pissed. I heard a woosh and my dorm room opened.

"Louis it's Louisa she's with Matt and she needs you to come and find her"

"Don't fucking tell me he turned you all into vampires?"

"It was part of a game he made Louisa play and he got us and Louisa's best friend from australia" I screamed in anger and decided to look for the boys to help me get my Louisa back.

"All you stay here and wait till I come back" they nodded and sat on our beds. I swear I'm gonna kill him but if him and Louisa did anything I don't know who I would be pissed at.

A/N ok guys I know this chapter was bad but I hope it's long enough and also Shadow is played by Shadow5277. Comment what you thought also it's coming towards the end of the book so there will be a sequel I'm not sure if I should or not.

Comment

Vote

Follow :)