Chapter Twenty-Three

Louisa' POV

*Next morning*

I woke up to arms around my waist, I giggled and got out from Louis' grip, I decided to go have a shower.

After ten minutes I was out and getting dressed while brushing my teeth,I walked out from the bathroom and Louis was just waking up.

"Hey babe" he groggily said stumbling to the bathroom,I giggled and I heard the door close and the shower being turned on,I lied back on my bed and checked my phone since I haven't checked it for days. I saw three missed calls from my mother wow that's been since I've got here, jeez she really cares about me,I heard Louis' phone ringing and I looked to see who it was and it was Niall so I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Oh hi Louisa I need to talk to Louis like now" he said but he was still in the shower.

"He's still in the shower"

" Ok i'll tell you anyway Harry's girlfriend Lola she was found dead last night" i was shocked I knew it wasn't me and Louis and it couldn't of been I hope.

"What, was it Liam?"

"No because this happened after we locked Liam up with Jade"

'How do you know?"

"Well we heard the screams when we just finished locking them up"

"Oh ok"

"Yeah but when we got there the killer was gone"

"Which means there's another vampire in town?"

"Yes but we know it wasn't Matt because he heard them too and came to the attack'

"So what are we gonna do now?"

"Don't know keep an eye out and yeah" I heard the door open and out came Louis he seemed confused at why I was on his phone.

"Ok Niall Louis is here so i'll give him the phone and you can explain this to him" I gave Louis the phone and a few minutes passed and Louis knew everything.

"Where's Harry now?"

Louis' POV

"He's fine don't worry but he's crying bad but he's not going pshyco like Liam did" he replied.

"Ok tell him i'm on my way to see him"

"Ok I will"

"Thanks, bye"

"Yep bye" he said hanging up.

"How's Harry?" I heard Louisa ask.

"He's not good so i'm gonna go change and go see him if that's ok?" she nodded her head and I gave her a cuddle and a peck on the lips.

"Bye" she said and I put a t-shirt on and walked out the door since I already put undies and some trousers on before I left the bathroom.

A/N Hoped you liked this chapter guys I'm really sorry if it's short and how long it's been since i've updated. so comment what you thought.

Comment

vote

Follow ;)