I had Fun

Mina's room isn't very flattering, she knew that, even if she liked it, It wasn't other peoples tastes especially Bakugou's, he had told Mina that it looked like one of those hideous Zebra dresses for a girls quince. Sero showed them the dress his cousin picked out and Katsuki did not hold back on roasting the poor teenager. The first time he saw Mina's room Katsuki snatched Sero's phone out of his pocket, put in the password, went into his gallery and looked for the picture. Right when he had found the picture he started comparing the room to the girl's dress. Mina couldn't help but feel a little bit down..even though she had liked the dress. They don't hang out in her room often, infact, most anybody would decide to go to their own room rather than to go into Mina's. The self proclaimed 'Baku squad' got used to her room eventually though..It took Bakugou a solid month before he could stay in the room for more than five minutes. But, ey, look what Mina's got in her room today. She's got a chill frog with a completely different aesthetic to stay in her room, how's that for an 'Ugly room'?

Both Tsu and Mina were lying on the bed with a laptop in the middle of both of them while there were two bowls and trays of snacks on either side of them. They were pretty entertained by the movie, singing along to the lyrics and making jokes about their classmates. Saying that Tamatoa(The crab that sang the song 'Shiny') was the equivalent to Aoyama. That, Kirishima is Maui because he was played/voiced by Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. They were having a blast for that hour and forty-five minutes. Eating and laughing, singing and pointing, commenting on the characters and criticizing them or praising them. When the movie was done Mina sat up,"Alright! The movie's over, what d'you wanna do now Froppy"

"U-Um..C'n we build a Piwo-pi-low fowt?" Tsu immediately regretted suggesting the idea, messing up her words, how stupid. Mina's gonna tell her how childish she is, that she can't like all that stuff, that she was sixteen-

"Ohh, Fun! Yea, let's do it!". Huh? Do what? Oh, did Mina really agree to Tsu's stupid idea? Hm, I guess she did.

"Okey! I'll get the pillows!" Tsuyu offered.

"I'll get the blankets, snacks, lights, and chairs!"

So, they did just that. Mina got all the blankets and snacks she could. Tsu got all the pillows and blankets and light and overall she got everything. They laughed and played with each other, Tsu putting a corner up and Mina tickling her sides making her drop down to the floor out of laughter. They spent a good hour on that fort. After it was done the two girls stood in front of it, to have made something so utterly beautiful.

"Alright, who's going in first, Tsu?"

"C'n I?"

"Hm? Oh, yea, sure!". And so, Tsu carefully climbed in. It was so cozy! Mina then climbed in. Cozy, even more so with the two of them inside. The two girls sat there in comfortable silence, Tsu rested her head on Mina's shoulder. A few seconds go by when Tsu lifts her head up and gets out of their fort. Tsu then comes back dragging things into the fort. She drags in a different variety of snacks, a laptop, Caprisuns, and a speaker to put on music. When Tsuyu finished bringing the stuff in she was amazed, while she was dragging stuff in Mina had inserted Fairy lights and butterflies made out of different colored sticky notes on strings attached to the top of the fort roof. She had also made a circle of blankets so it looked like a little bird's nest. Mina had also put a light projector that showed designs on the blankets, she had magazines and a box full of her makeup. Tsu crawled in quickly and sat right beside Mina who squealed in response.

"So! What do ya wanna do first, eh?" Mina questioned excitedly.

Tsu looked at the things around her, laptop, magazine, makeup, and many stacks of sticky notes that were used for the origami butterflies. Tsu pointed at the sticky notes, "I wan' you tu show me how to make 'em".