Pink-rosed Jello

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm not exactly great at this.
......
          It was the next morning, Saturday, when Tsuyu Asui awoke to the great idea to make something in the middle of the night! She wasn’t regressed, no cloudy feeling, no nothing. She had just woken up for a little snack! She was craving jello, one of her favorite foods, so of course she had decided to make it, green apple specifically. She swiftly krept out of Mina’s bed and crept to the kitchen in the common room. When she got there she dimly turned on the light and got out a pot, a jello packet, big spoon, and a mold for the jello to solidify. She then set out to make it! She first put a pot of water onto the stove. While waiting for it to boil she decided to eat some pre-made jello….”Homemade jello” is always the best jello. She also played some games on her phone to pass the time like ‘Rainy attic room’.

Time passed as Tsuyu played her game,  collecting water and such. Tsu put her phone down with a tired sigh and grabbed the spoon to stir in the gelatin powder. She did that for a bit until she had a bright idea, she was going to mix in some apples! With that in mind she lowered the heat on the stove and grabbed two apples. She went to the drawer and grabbed a knife and cutting board, cutting the apples in the middle first then cutting them into small chunks. Tsu turned off the stove after cutting them to small pieces and took it off the stove to cool for a little bit before pouring it…or that’s what she would normally do. Instead, this time she cut off the heat, took the mold and set it on a plate, and grabbed the pot full of hot gelatin.  She grabbed the pot, still boiling, and started to pour it in the mold. She poured for a bit, not realizing the pot she used was somewhat shit. While she was pouring the handle came loose and Tsu gasped. Oh she could feel her flesh burn, Tsu, out of panic, grabbed the pot by the sides and yelped. She set the pot down almost immediately and grabbed hand. Her burnt hand. 

“Fuck! Ahhhahahaha!..ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?” Tsu whisper yelled, trying to keep her cool although the pain was unbearable! She stood there cradling her hand in the other whining and complaining about the pain. After a few minutes of Tsu’s little fit of pain mixed in with rage she just stared at the mess she had made. Tsuyu huffed and picked up the pot with a towel. There was still some gelatin left in the pot so she lifted the pot over the mold and poured it into the mold. A smaller mold she had recently bought. After that she took a handful of the chopped up apples and threw the apple slices into the jello and put it in the fridge aggressively, not even trying to be gentle after what it did to her.  

Tsu stood in front of the fridge contemplating whether or not she should go to Recovery Girls office. Should she go to her and wake her up for some stupid burn she got for being so careless?….Well, I guess if she wants to sleep comfortably then she might as well go. Tsu grabbed the notepad from the fridge and made her way out of the kitchen after making her decision. 

Tsu walks out and when the cool air touches her burn she curses and looks down, quickly wrapping her hand with thin badges she found in the kitchen..many of them managed to cut themselves while cooking. Before Tsu went to go find the nurse, she made her way to Aizawa’s dorm. Tsu had no idea where the heck Recovery Girl slept so this step was mandatory, Tsu got there in a few long minutes. Asui made it to the dorms and opened the door, stepping in, making sure to slam the door after doing so. She was sure she woke up on the first floor. Asui started stomping to Aizawa’s room and when she was standing in front of the door she did what her sleepy brain told her to, bang on the door. Tsu really just wanted to get everything over with, she was sleepy and in pain. wanting to get everything over with. The first bang came with a dad snort and a ‘What the hell?!’. The next bang came with him yelling,’I'M COMING, motherfucker’ with the nono word much quieter than the rest of his sentence.

Aizawa opens the door with an annoyed look, before he can say,’What?’ Tsu yells,”I’M DYING! Kero,kero.” while waving her arm in front of his face.