Rukmini decides to write a letter

"Rukmi..", Bhishmak called as he entered Rukmi's room.

"What happened Pitashree? You look tensed..".

"Rukmi.. listen to me. I want to tell you something very important."

"Yes Pi...."

"Prince Rukmi, King Jarasandh and Prince Shishupal is waiting for you in the palace hall.", the servant informed.

"Pitashree, let's go to the hall. You can tell me everything there."

"No Rukmi. Wait here and listen to me."

"Rukmi.."

Jarsandh entered Rukmi's room pushing the door-keeper in aggression. Shishupal also entered behind him. Rukmi went near him and asked-

"What happened King? Why do you look so annoyed?"

"That coward Krishna.. He is not dead. He is still alive. And that's not the only news. He has even created his own kingdom, 'Dwarka' and crowned himself as the King."

"What? But how is it possible? You had set the mountain on fire then how did he escape?", Rukmi asked.

"I am also not able to understand this. I had even sent some soldiers to check if the entire mountain was on fire. They had informed that there was no way that Krishna could escape that fire", Jarasandh replied in a disappointed tone.

King Bhishmak said-
"What is not possible for the Lord of Universe? You all are fools that you have still not identified the divinity of Krishna. He is not an ordinary person. Don't you remember that he slayed Kansa.. he is definitely..."

"Oh shut up King Bhishmak. That Krishna is mayavi nothing more than that. He fools the people around him by his small magical tricks and people hail him as if he is God.", Shishupal said as he munched an apple.

"I think we should attack Krishna with more army", Rukmi suggested

"No. It's not possible to attack Dwarka. That Krishna is very smart. He has built his kingdom in the middle of the sea. So it is not possible to attack Dwarka from any side. But I will soon find a way to attack him", Jarasandh said clenching his fists.

But how is it possible to build a kingdom in the middle of sea..
Rukmi wondered.

"Just leave all this and think about me. Rukmi, I am here to tell you that make arrangements for my swayamvar with Rukmini. I will marry Rukmini day after tomorrow.", Shishupal informed.

"But Prince why this sudden decision?", Rukmi asked.

"It is not a sudden decision Rukmi. You already know that I like Rukmini. And you have promised me that you will give her hand in my hands. So it is the time to fulfill your promise."

"Prince of Chedi, I am really sorry but we don't want to marry Rukmini soon. That's why I will not give permission to this swayamvar.", Bhishmak stepped forward.

Jarasandh approached near king Bhishmak and said-
"Why are you rejecting such a good proposal? Your kingdom is not in a very good condition. Your army is almost halved and your soldiers are also under my control. More than your orders, they follow my orders. Just remember that your kingdom Vidarbha is still protected only because my army is providing it protection, and I can take my protection back at any point of time. But if you agree for this swayamvar, then I will return you your army. And along with my army, the army of Chedi will also provide protection to your kingdom."

Shishupal came near King Bhishmak and put his hand around Bhishmak's shoulder.

"King Bhishmak.. you have no other option than marrying Rukmini with me. Your son has already promised me and if you don't fulfill my wish then I will attack your kingdom, forcefully marry Rukmini and make you all my slaves. So instead of all this it will be better if you willingly give your daughter's hand in my hand."