Rukmini's Krishna

Rukmini looked at her painting. An mesmerisingly beautiful figure with a flute & morpankh. A gentle smile. Lovingly, Rukmini embraced the painting.

"Krishna", Rukmini said closing her eyes.

Everytime she called his name, she felt some divine connection

Everytime she called his name, she felt some divine connection.. something that she was not able to figure out till date.

"Krishna? The prince of Mathura?", Uma asked as she entered the room.

"Yes Uma. The prince of Mathura. Have you seen him?"

"Yes princess. I have seen him when he arrived in Mathura."

Rukmini's face beamed with joy.

"Can you tell me more about the prince?", Rukmini asked with twinkling eyes.

"Oh Princess Rukmini, what do I tell you about the prince? Your painting suggests that you already know everything about him."

"Stop teasing me Uma.", Rukmini blushed looking away from her.

"No princess. I am not joking. Although you have not seen him but still your painting exudes the charm & divinity possessed by the prince. How is this possible?", Uma asked looking at the painting in awe.

"Really?", Rukmini asked in surprise.

"Yes princess."

Rukmini went near the painting.

"I don't know Uma. Everytime I imagine him, it's this beautiful form that comes to my mind. Whenever I hear about his glories & his charm I try to add details to my paintings. I have never seen him but still everytime I think about him, I feel like I know him since eternity. That's something I cannot explain."

"Oh princess, why don't you tell about the prince to the King?"

"Maybe this is not the right time.. "

Rukmini walked to the balcony of her room & stared at the sky blankly.

As the winds gushed inside the palace, a morpankh flew in Rukmini's balcony.

Rukmini picked up the morpankh & closed her eyes.

"Oh Krishna, when will I be able to touch the morpankh that adorns your crown?", Rukmini asked holding the morpankh close to her heart

"Soon priye", the winds whispered.

Jai Shri Krishna ✨

Priye- Oh my beloved