Chapter 36

A few weeks have passed since your last taping for woomanna and now you're only doing some modeling gigs and because you have more free time which you used

For playing video games.

And it's not like that you don't want to do outdoor stuff but because you are a celebrity, going outside your apartment is strictly for important purposes.

" I guess this is one of the limits a celebrity has for being famous". you thought to yourself.

Luckily, this will be the day that Jonathan will tell you the new project you were offered to do.

-------

After playing video games for some time your manager finally arrived with a folder.

Jonathan gave you the folder and you were shocked at the content of the said folder.

"Wait?!! This is THE EnergyMaker right?! The famous webtoon artist who specializes in making supernatural stories? This is the one right?!!!" You asked with excitement which surprised Jonathan because of your reaction.

"Yes, that's him so read the content of the project," Jonathan replied.

You opened the file and immediately saw the title that shocked you to the core.

Project Hug

A webtoon story that revolves around a boy who went back in time to save the woman he holds dear in his heart.

The story received numerous awards and it catapulted Energymaker to stardom as a writer.

And so as a fan you know what your answer to this offer is.

"Jonathan I wa--"

"Y/n before you say your answer please read the letter Energymaker made for you on the last page,"  Jonathan said, making you confused.

"A letter for me?" You asked yourself as you found the letter on the last page of the file.

You opened the letter and began reading the contents.

"Good day Mr. L/n 

This is Energymaker I am writing this to formally ask you to be the main character for the T.V. drama adaptation of my book "Hug". I know you're asking yourself why I'm wanting you to be the main lead when there are more experienced young talented actors available.

It's because my publishing company can't afford to hire any of those young stars since my company is nearing bankruptcy, hell I don't even know if you are going to accept this project since the money I'm offering is very small in today's production standards. 

But I believe this would be mutually beneficial for both of us so I hope you help me to save the company I put my heart and soul into."

After reading this, you told Jonathan that you want to do this regardless of the amount of money you will receive.

Jonathan didn't argue with you and just told you that the first script reading will be next week and review the source material.

After that Jonathan left and you just resumed playing video games.

"First I worked for Roverfame's book movie adaptation and now I will be able to work with Energymaker's book adaptation as the main character." you thought to yourself, very optimistic for what's about to come in the future.

Meanwhile

Two women are currently eating in a very fancy restaurant while discussing something.

"Unnie you think I can do this acting job?" A woman with a very innocent face asks the woman she is eating with.

"Don't worry about it, your appearance fits the main heroine's image perfectly." The other woman replied, assuring the shy woman that she will be just fine.

"But you could have just asked Minju to do this instead of me." She said, "I think she is more suitable for the role than me," she added.

"I could but you know Minju has many projects lined up and adding this to her schedules will overwork her even more and besides you are the member which has few solo projects which is pissing me off so please accept this." The woman says, pleading with her friend to accept the role.

Realizing her current status, the shy woman finally accepts the role.

"Ok Unnie I will accept this acting role and I will do my very best for this." The shy girl said gaining a little bit of confidence.

The woman eating with this shy maiden smiled.

"I know you will do your best since you already showed me that you are capable of many good things when you put yourself on it." She said

Due to this, the shy woman gained confidence even more.

Realizing that they have more stuff to do. The other woman told her that they need to finish the food fast.

"Alright that is enough chit chat for now since we have more work to do today but seriously thank you for accepting this role, it means a lot to me so once again thank you very much

"Hyewon."

(First at all I wanna thank my very close friend EnergyMaker for allowing me to use some content of his book for my story and please read his book if you havent yet since they are very good)

(That will be all and see you all tomorrow <3)