Chapter 45

3 weeks have passed since that resort taping and it has been very eventful of your life. You have been booked all for like 16 hrs a day attending variety shows, promotional shoots for the drama, and those brand cf.

You thought you already adjusted to the life of being a celebrity but these past weeks have proven that you are clearly not.

Everything is happening so fast that you are clearly not having fun anymore... well as the other celebrities use to say 

Being in this job isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

---

Currently, you are with Hyewon and EM in a variety show for promotion purposes and sadly the host of this specific show is known for asking mean stuff to their guests but so far the host has been asking nice questions to Hyewon and EM......

Up until it was your turn to be interviewed.

At first, he asked you some friendly questions like how it feels to be getting a lead role so quickly in your career, Thankfully you were already trained by your agency, Jonathan on how to speak on this kind of question... but as this interview went further... 

The more you noticed that this host is trying to put you in a bad light... That you are now starting to have a hard time asking the questions without roasting this mf back.

"So Y/n what does it feel to have a huge agency backing your career up? Do you enjoy some special benefits? and does Big Hit have a say on your activities?" the host asks you trying to repackage the single question you answered multiple times.

EM seeing that you are visibly getting uncomfortable decided to answer the question in your stead.

"I shouldn't be saying this public but as you guys know my company is in a very tight spot right now, and a couple of months ago I was having a hard time deciding if I should continue this project because of the budget constraints." EM was holding back tears while explaining his predicament and the entire set is silent as he continues to speak.

"But some of my friends in the industry recommended him and Hyewon to me, At first I was conflicted to offer them the job, not because I think they can't do the roles but because of how low the salary I can only offer to them. And as you guys see in our industry, the talent fee for rising stars like Y/n and Hyewon is quite high but these two still accepted the job, and they are doing their very best along with the other production staff to make this drama a success and regardless of the outcome of this drama, success or not I will forever be indebted to these two".

Em said making the host taken back by this sudden burst of emotional content he inadvertently produced...

To calm things down, the director of the show called for a commercial break.

Meanwhile, You and Hyewon were touched by EM's words and smiled at him.

Then EM writes something on a small piece of paper and sneakily passed it to you.

You opened the crumpled paper to read the content of it and...

"I saved your ass today. treat me to a samgyeopsal restaurant later :D"

Upon reading this you look at EM and saw him wiping them crocodile tears while smiling at you.

"This guy"

------

After the recording of that variety show is finally over you invited Jonathan and Hyewon to eat at the nearest samgyeopsal restaurant. Well if your gonna treat Em might as well treat the others too right????

And with that, you instantly regret inviting Hyewon to eat.

Girl was eating the pork so fast you think she might have eaten some raw ones.

Good thing she is accompanied by one of her group managers to save her idol image...

EM on the other hand is talking to you and Jonathan about what happened earlier.

"Hey, Jonathan you should probably train Y/n to answer those disrespectful people in the media. I'm not always here to save your golden boy's butt all the time "  Em said which made you annoyed and made Jonathan laugh.

"I got it under control earlier," you said making EM laugh

"Got it under control in what way? the same way you got Minju under control every time you make a romantic scene?!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" EM said not knowing he offended you on a very sensitive topic

You stared at EM blankly while he continued laughing until Hyewons manager decided to nudge him.

EM realizing what he have done went silent.

Hyewon who's still eating but managed what EM has said decided to break the ice

"EM-Oppa you shouldn't have said that, you know that y/n and Minju are having some relationship problems right now, "Hyewon said concernedly while still eating her beloved pork bbq

"Sorry, Y/n. I will never say something like that again" EM apologized to you sincerely but then you managed to think of something to get back at him.

"I will only accept your apology on one condition," you said making EM listen very carefully

"Ok, I'm listening y/n what should I do?"

"You will be the one that will pay our bills in this restaurant"

"HELL NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

After that fiasco, you guys happily continued eating the food...

But at the same time, you promised to Hyewon that you will talk to Minju soon to mend things between the two
of you.

Even if it means lowering your pride...

-------
At the same time 

A private investigator is seen neatly labeling three packages neatly. After double-checking the content of the said packages, the investigator wrote three different addresses presumably the location where the package should arrive.

And those are the addresses of the three biggest networks in Korea 

KBS, SBS, and MBC

After making sure everything is properly ready, the investigator called someone

"Good evening sir. I'm here to inform you that everything you asked for is ready, Just say the word and the whole of Korea will have a new celebrity to hate and bully." The investigator said making the person on the other line laugh in amusement.

"Not yet. I want to release this information once it's time for that show's premiere. I want to inflict maximum damage to his reputation".

"I understand sir. but may I ask you a question?" the investigator asked his client clearly curious about something.

"You are already asking so sure go ahead"

"The target sir. isn't he the sole actor in your company? why destroy his reputation? why destroy his life?" The investigator asked... showing a hint of sympathy to this celebrity whose life will surely be in hell in the coming days.

"The answer to that question is really simple"

"It's to protect my position in the company."

(AN: Hi there guys I am happy to announce that I will be publishing a new book tomorrow yay!!! XD can you guys guess what group is going to be??? XD)