T. Eight

*excuse mistakes*

•Omniscient•LOS ANGELES CA|FEBRUARY 16

•Omniscient•
LOS ANGELES CA|FEBRUARY 16. 2020
------------------

the rain brushed against the glass window as kaori sat in her living comfortably listening to the sound of thunder. she snuggled into her blanket as she tapped away on her phone. she loved when it rained because of how relaxing it was to her, and plus the sky was real gloomy and kind of dark just how she liked it.

she sent a text back to her ex and hopped up soon as she heard somebody knock at her door. furrowing her eyebrows she slowly walked towards the door. she wasn't expecting company so all she had on was some nike spandex and a sports bra.

"who is it" she spoke softly putting her ear towards the door. hearing muffles she looked out the peephole seeing kentrell holding kodi in his arms with a blanket over her and a ski mask covering his face a little.

kaori quickly opened the door looking at kentrell confused and he pulled the mask off as soon as he walked through the door. "whea' yo room at "he asked letting his eyes roam her body taking in what she was wearing.

"it's all the way down the hall to your right" she said nervously and he nod his head walking down the hall causing kaori to let out a deep breath. the way he was looking at her made her a little nervous because of how intense his stare was.

locking the door she went to sit back down in her previous spot. kentrell came from down the hall and took his big coat off leaving him in his beanie and a small black jacket.

"if youon wanna be my friend and wanna just keep shit strictly business then tell me mane" he said out of nowhere making kaori grow confused.

"kentrell what are you talking about" she asked with her eyebrows mushed together at his statement.

"ion know i just feel like you playing with my feelings. " he said and she didn't say anything causing him to look up at her since he was slouched down in the chair.

"how am i playing with your feelings" she questioned seconds later now starting to feel bad.

"i'm just playing" he half lied. "but forreal, you act like youon wanna be my friend. i told yo ass to come ta the house today and look at whatchu doing, you ain answering the phone and shit. got me popping up to yo condo like i'm yo nigga or sum. i had to get yo address off some paperwork"

" im sorry, it was raining and i didn't wanna just go out there. you could've called me kentrell and not bring kodi outside, she could get sick. i apologize thought i don't want you to think i don't wanna be your friend" she sigh pulling her legs up in the chair. "i feel like i done became so nonchalant over these past couple of months because of everything i been through but i love being your friend and being round you even though i don't show it" she smiled causing him to smile.