T. TwentySeven.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

•OMNISCIENT POV•SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH|AUGUST 24

•OMNISCIENT POV•
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH|AUGUST 24.2020
________________________________

"stop why you being so aggravating" kaori mugged pushing kentrell off her causing him to suck his teeth. he didn't care though and nor did he move from off her because he knew she felt some type of way about him being on clubhouse.

A\N: he ain doing nun of ts with him flirting with girls how he was doing irl. 💀

"mane ion give a fuck boutchu being mad guh" he bit her neck sticking his hand up under her shirt. " you the one finna have my babies you know ion want them bitches".

"i don't care kentrell" she kept her attention on her phone ignoring the stare that he was giving her.

"if you don't care then why you made an account sitting in the clubhouse room listening" he tilted his head and she looked back at him squinting her eyes.

"how you knew that" she asked frowning up.

"yeen slick kaori, you been sitting in that mf for a while too that's why you locked the room door and put them dirty ass airpods in" he laughed making her roll her eyes.

"boy fuck you".

"we just did that this morning you gone have to come up with sum else" he squeezed her boob that was held in his hand. "i'm so hungry though". he got off her scratching his stomach.

"everybody's wondering who's pregnant since you mentioned having two girls and three lil boys...you don't even know if i'm having a boy and a girl yet".

"i could be wrong, but i'm never wrong so i ain tripping. " he shrugged. "i just hope nobody be delusional and claim they pregnant by me when it's really yo baldheaded ass".

"bald ? boy do you not see all this healthy ass hair" she shook it combing her hands through it. "play with yo momma not me" she said and kentrell mouth fell open.

"imma tell my momma you called her baldheaded too" he pointed grabbing his phone causing kaori to bust out and start laughing.

"i did not call your momma baldheaded, i said play with your momma not me. looka yo strawny ass ready to tell some shit" she snatched his phone out of his hands.

"i'm hungry ma" his repeated mugging kaori because she wasn't doing anything about it.

"then eat, what the hell you want me to do kentrell" she scrunched her face up getting off the bed pulling her spaghetti straps up. "you still got wings from earlier that you didn't even finish but begged me to go get".

"i forgot about that" he grabbed his phone off the bed. "c'mon beer belly" he joced interlocking his hand with hers before walking out the room down the stairs.