T. TwentySix.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

•OMNISCIENT POV•
L.A.CALIFORNIA|AUGUST 15.2020
________________________________
3 WEEKS LATER.

girl you been gaining hella weight." jhurney said to kaori as they walked into the doctors office.

"when i'm depressed i eat a lot." kaori sighed walking up to the front desk. "i needa stop doing that though forreal ."

"hey how can i help y'all today?" the lady asked with a smile.

"yes, i have a doctors appointment with dr.brown at two fifteen for a annual physical." kaori told the lady.

"ouu okay gone ahead and sign in then have a sit she'll call you in soon." kaori nodded and signed in.

"can't believe i'm pregnant friend." jhurney looked down at her belly once they sat down.

last month jhurney had found out she was pregnant but nobody knew other than kaori. she wanted to wait to tell everybody once ben got out of jail.

"i'm ready to be a godmommy." kaori smiled rubbing over jhurney stomach. "when ben coming home?"

"sometime this next week, i need to find a way how imma tell him. i want to do something though."

"we'll figure it out." kaori laid her head on jhurney shoulder.

<3

"ouuu look at that boy." ben laughed dapping up Kentrell who was walking out the jail gates.

"say ten, don't turn me down." kentrell pulled him into a hug laughing as well.

only montana knew ben and kentrell were getting out of jail a day before each other. they both wanted to surprise everybody.

"ah shit they done put you on house arrest huh?" ben asked pulling away from the hug.

"yeah, in utah that bullshit ass shit." he mugged.

"let's get going the jet ready for us you know you on a time limit to get to utah." montana said.

kentrell asked his judge if he can serve his house arrest in utah since he was planning on moving out there since his tour was over.

they all walked to the truck getting settled in. all kentrell could think about is seeing his kids and kaori, only people who been on his mind since he went to jail.