T. Nineteen

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU

•OMNISCIENT POV•LOS ANGELES CA| APRIL 17

•OMNISCIENT POV•
LOS ANGELES CA| APRIL 17. 2020
------------------

"You always playing slime" kentrell mumbled in the nape of kaori's neck slightly biting on it causing her it scream and bust into fits giggles. she had been punking and trying kentrell all day and now he was finally reacting.

"let my hands go kentrell" she laughed looking up at him being that he had her pinned against the bed holding her arms. shaking his head no he bit the top of her exposed breast making her wiggle trying to get out his grip. "i didn't even do anything".

"so you ain post that video of me and rich telling them people we been a gay couple...huh" he chuckled looking down at her and she shook her head no innocently. "you a fuck ass lie".

"i was playing trell, i'll delete it" she whined breathing heavy. "oh my god"she dragged feeling him lay his whole body on hers.

"i know you gone delete it because you know ian gay fuck what anybody else think" he mumbled in her neck. "don't do that shit again though" he bit it one last time before getting up running out the room.

she yelp and got up looking in the mirror at her neck seeing teeth marks with a little red bruise. "dumb ass boy" she said lowly before walking out the room.

kentrell snapped a picture of kodi and added it onto his instagram story smiling a little.

♥︎

♥︎

"how the hell you get milk onna tray ma" he frowned pulling her out the chair. "which one of y'all did that cuz i know she ain did it when the bottle all the way over thea' standing up straight" he asked kayden and kacey.

"i wasn't even round here da" kayden said causing kentrell to look over at kacey who held a slight smile on his face holding his hands together.

kentrell chuckled a little shaking his head. "you bad as hell mane, it's always you" he told him making kacey laugh evilly before running off.