T2. Nine.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

•OMNISCIENT POV•SALT LAKE CITY, UT| JUNE 8

•OMNISCIENT POV•
SALT LAKE CITY, UT| JUNE 8.2023
__________________________________
TWO YEARS LATER. LMAOAAA.

"Nadir stop hitting your sister and come here" kaori sigh rubbing her forehead. she was trying to get the twins dressed so they could go down stairs with everybody. the cookout had been started and kaori, nadir, and nasira was the only ones that weren't down there.

"no" nadir yelled sticking his tongue out causing nasira to bust out and start laughing. she thought everything her brother did wrong was funny because she knew he would get in trouble and not her.

"why you laughing like you wasn't just getting hit" kaori raising her eyesbrows looking at nasira who kept laughing. "you're a silly little girl"

"if you don't c'mere nasir i'm telling your daddy" she pointed and he quickly walked over to her. he was scared of kentrell so everytime he heard 'daddy' when he was being bad he would straightened up quickly.

sitting him on her lap kaori grabbed his elevens from out the shoe box putting them on his feet. "see, that wasn't hard at all. why you like stressing mommy out? " she asked and he shrugged his shoulders kissing her cheek before sliding down from her lap.

he was indeed a momma's boy but he gave kaori hell. reason why is because she didn't like beating or popping kids when they were in the wrong. instead she just thought a simple 'stop' would fix everything and it didn't.

kentrell on the other hand thought differently. he would pop and yell every chance he get because if kids were in the wrong they needed to be disciplined. he would always get on kaori about how she needed to at least start popping them and she did.

she would pop them but not as much to where they would cry, flinch more than anything though.

"ma" nasira tapped kaori's legs causing her to hum. "stairs" she pointed towards the door and kaori got up grabbing both nasira's and nadir's hand. "we could've been down there a long time ago, but y'all wanna play" she walked down the stairs slowly making sure they didn't fall.

"damn it's about time" ben said making kaori huff and let the twins hand go.

"i know i know, nadir ass is so bad" she chuckled walking towards to backyard where everyone were. seeing the kids run over to kayden, kacey, and kodi she looked off turning her attention back to ben.

"you ite" he asked raising his eyebrows and she nodded her head crossing her arms.

"yes i'm fine, it's just you know the get togethers never feels right anymore" she said referring to the jhurney situation from two years ago. "i don't wanna ruin the mood i'm sorry-