T.TwentyThree

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

•KAORI SMITH•SALT LAKE CITY UTAH| MAY 27

•KAORI SMITH•
SALT LAKE CITY UTAH| MAY 27.2020
-------------

"Yall i took my braids out right, so i decided i wanted to wear my hair out for a little because i'm always getting it done. i'm sitting here trying to do a style and the bang is fucking me up" i told the live.

nbaybfp: how's the concerts ?

random: i'm mad because y'all not coming to my city!

kaorifp: was you shy to go on stage ?

trellshade: y'all coming to my city. 💚

random: YB BETTER.

"i'm talking about my hair and meanwhile yall talking about some other shit" i laughed reading the comments. "the concerts are great, i like seeing the people get rowdy and rap his songs...awe, maybe next time pooh. " sitting the curling iron down i grabbed the comb combing through the bang slightly.

"yes, i was shy to go on the stage at first but kentrell made it better so.." i smiled getting out the camera for a little going back in.

random: not him got you smiling like that. 🥴

random: 😍😍

random: awe y'all should just date already.

random: yea you getting pregnant soon-

"pleaseee, he doesn't have nobody smiling like nothing and date? y'all wilding. don't wish pregnancy on a bad bitch like me, i have things i wanna do first".

"riri who you talking to" kayden walked into the bathroom looking confused. kacey walked in afterwards holding his arms up wanting me to pick him up.

sitting him on the counter top i looked back at kayden. " i'm on live kayden, you thought i was talking to myself" i asked and he nod his head.

"you on live" kacey asked raising his eyebrows.

"yes kacey, i'm on live." i smiled because he looked so confused. "where's y'all daddy" he asked and he pointed behind me. "you just gone stand there and watch" i frowned looking back at the live.

kentrell came stood beside me with kodi in his arms and the comment section started going crazy.

kaorixyb: awe i love yall. 🥺