T. TwentyTwo

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

•OMNISCIENT POV•
LAS-VEGAS.NEVADA| MAY 25. 2020
________________________________________

"bitch ass nigga you ain no killa, you wanna be like me...writing my girl all day you a hoe. i can fuck any bitch nigga gone double back and fuck the bitch" kentrell chuckled in the camera. "i can fuck ya momma, you gone try and fuck ya momma, you a pure bitch"

"trell stop" kaori told him taking his phone once he uploaded the video onto her instagram page.

kentrell was logged into her instagram and saw fredo texting her non stop even though she was ignoring him. at first he made up an excuse saying he needed her for a stylist, then all of a sudden started talking crazy about sexing on her.

kentrell deactivated his instagram so he was mainly on kaori's twenty four seven. he was boredt and started going through her dm's until he seen a specific one.

even though kaori wasn't responding it still triggered him causing him to flash and make that video.

"fuck that puss' ass nigga mane, he know what he doing trynna get atchu' , he ain been fucking witchu' before we met so why he starting na' "

"kentrell i don't know why you sitting thea' following him up anyways, knowing he's only doing this to get under your skin" she said looking over seeing the mug still pasted on his face.

"it's cool bae, i already said what i had to say" he mumbled trying not get feel a type of way.

pulling up to the tour bus they got out and walking inside so he could change his clothes.

throwing the keys on the couch he went to the back and kaori sat down waiting for him to come back out.

after a couple of minutes he came back out causing her to stand up and smile going over to him.

"your jacket cute." she looked at his puffer jacket as he put it on. "i'm convinced you love puffer jackets because that's all i see you wear. everytime i order you clothes you always say "make sure you get me some puffer jackets." she mocked him.

"them bitches fye ass fuck." he ruffed his hair. "and my sister brought me this one when she went to new york." he looked down at his jacket.

kaori and kentrell was in the tour bus while everybody was inside the venue watching quando perform. montana called and told him that he had to wait another 10 minutes so he decided to stay on the tour bus till then.

after what happened he wasn't really in the mood, he didn't even want to perform but he knew kaori would be on his ass if he didn't.

"i was thinking we should do to an arcade or something after your show, just to do something fun." kaori told kentrell.