y/n is soooo different

y/n woke up like usual, she pulled her golden hair into a messy bun and slipped into her gigantic hoodie that hagrid gave her. then walked over to the mirror and stared fixedly into her ocean blue orbs, no makeup of course. she then walked over to her desk and stared into the frame containing a photo of her dad and mum's wedding, she looked just like her mother with the waist length hair except she had her father's ocean blue orbs, both of her parents died in a car crash when she was two.

down stairs hagrid was breaking down the door again looking for y/n 'trespassing again' y/n thought to herself then giggled, rolled her eyes and blushed cutely. Ever since she saw hagrid, the beautiful brunette boy, captain of the football quarterback of course, she fell in love with him even more every time she saw him. Hagrid was practically her legal guardian after her parents died, feeding her food she barely takes a bite out of, brushing her hair and teeth. 

hagrid thundered up the modern glass stairs of the victorian mansion y/n inherited after mummy and daddy died. Making it to y/n's boyish blue room, hagrid stood next to y/n so tall and hairy, while y/n, being 3"11 naturally looked like a gnome next to him, but a pretty one obviously! y/n was such a startling beauty that she doesnt even know it, every single guy at school had liked y/n at least once but hagrid, in all his glory scared them off.

'I HAVEN'T SUMMONNED YOU YET' y/n shouted up at hagrid towering over her 'but dear y/n, im just too hot!'' y/n blushed AGAIN! 'your my social worker! this is highly innapropriate'. "IDC just get to school before your parents fire me! and were practically brother and sister!!" y/n then said: "ACTUALLY were cousins"

"i wish we were more" sighed hagrid quietly under his messy beard that was just as messy as y/n's bun, they were like two peas in a pod... 

despite hagrid whispering this quietly y/n was blind to hagrids attraction towards her, he quietly drove y/n to school, as y/n is only 9 and she was 3'11 which automatically put y/n in the back seat.as y/n considered herself a baddie she decided to unbuckle he seatbelt but she had to do so slowly or else hagrid will report her to her parents.