how snape got recruited

as soon as snape did this all three popular girls snapped to attention and glared down at poor snape. "So...a gay" said umbridge. "...................................................................................................................................................................................................................yes........................................................................................................................" snape replied nervously wondering how they found out. 

"we're in need of a gay bestie you see." tiffany explained. "and.. you're the first on we saw".snape's next words were very intriguing to them: "...................................................................................................................................................................................................................yes........................................................................................................................"

poppy the third popular girl then told snape that he could join as long as he was "coached" for a sassier attitude and better fashion sense. wanting to take down y/n both snape and tiffany and her friends became one having a common enemy, soon snape was saying sassier phrases and was walking around in skinny jeans. 

"ok last test" tiffany yelled "GAY!", "yass thas moi" snape called back "and WHERE did you get those boots?!" 

as tiffany and snape joined forces they were confident that y/n could be taken down.