hagrids friends are y/n's too! pt2

first to enter was fraile little dobby barely as small as y/n then draco arrived a few seconds later implying that they had came together...

then filtch came with his sqib energy and raggety hair they were all led to the living room to play games as y/n watched from the window like a main character she then grabbed a very tall ladder and had a little trouble carrying it because she was so smol 🥺 and placed it near the door was so she could reach the door knob.

"h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-hey" she stuttered cutely as she plopped her little petite body down on the leather couch.

they all stared in admiration at y/n and her startling beauty , "is thav your daughnerterarea hagris?" filtch asked with his bad english. nobody responded because they were all too busy staring at y/n. "well if you fancy you can play some fortnite with us" the elf suggested. "o--o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-okay"

soon y/n was being so adorable, quirky and goofy with the boyz 🤪