y-y-you betrayed me

poor smol bean/cutie/gorgeous/hot/beautiful/not like other girls/baddie woke up thinking it will be a typical day, aka hagrid being totally obsessed with her, she threw on a grey squid game/fortnite hoodie (to show that shes one of the boyz) and ignored the makeup her mum gave her before she died.

hagrid was being as manly and hot as ever stormed upstairs, as usually making the glass stairs crack slightly.

however he was feeling slightly happier than before and was seemingly more nice y/n thought that hagrid was noticing how naturally pretty she was without makeup other than that mean girly tiffany.

they arrived at school and again as usual everyone turned to worship y/n but unlike a usual day tiffany and her squad was waiting for hagrid.

she giggled girlishly and kissed hagrid.

smack. on. the. lips

noticing y/n she shot a quick dirty look and whispered something to hagrid which made the big bloke chuckle and they both headed off to class.

at lunch y/n just coudnt hold it in any more, and no it wasnt the pee as gorgeous as the color of her hair,

it was her emotions, she needed to express them. without warning she darted high up to the rooftop and sang in a really screechy and squeaky but cute voice:

"t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-this i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-is my fight song!!!!!!"

after she was done the whole school went silent and then some silly little boy shouted "BOOO" and the crowd joined in, throwing tomatoes up at her, to demonstrate her boyish sportiness she caught them all using her hands, fingers, toes, mouth she thought they were donations of food and ate them all. (not the students the tomatoes)