the confession

"i like you" y/n told snape/emo/boy/blackhairdude/werewolf/lonelyboy/brocken/hotboy/toooldforyn "and we should be girl friend and boy friend. I chose you over hagrid" emo boy considered this for a long time and came up with an answer for y/n "...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................like............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hagrid...............................................................................................................too" y/n was in a burst of confusion as she didnt understand what it meant, y/n was only 9 years old and only 3"11! shes too small for this! snape glided away like a vampire and caused many suspicions from other around him. 

That wasn't he problem though, prom was coming soon and y/n didnt have a date! she knew she could get any guy to ask her by stealing his oversized hoodie and casting a crystal spell or some witchy ju-ju on it to get the guy. little did she know no spell was needed all the guys at school was obsessed with her because of her clear skin and golden locks. 

Y/n simply had NO ONE as y/n sobbed cutely in the corner with her petite little body folded up "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she sobbed "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO " she squealed as her face was red and puffy with her mouth open and curved down in a giant frown with saliva flying out everywhere.

to be comforted y/n began singing fight song again but softly at first then she turned into katy perry at the realisation that  she is a bad b*tch and started searching for baddie comebacks on tik tok. the next day she got into a tight mini dress which wasn't so tight because she was a smol bean and she was only 3"11 🥺. She also put on her tallest heels which made her about 4"11 and stumbled around in them for a little as she was SO not used to dressing up like this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note: woah y/n looks like such a baddie 🤪 #wap, wonder which lucky guy is gonna be her date! anyways shes not brocken anymore 🖤💔 stay tuned to find out whats next!