Hagrid's deep secret part 2

y/n jumped onto Hagrid's shoulder ,stuck out her tongue and made an ugly, silly, goofy, quirky face 🤪 while spitting at the crowd, Hagrid made a a couple of feeble attempts to flick y/n off his shoulder but she kept crawling back up from Hagrid's big pudgy arm. Then y/n started demonstrating her amazing hopscotch skills on Hagrid's shoulder however instead of the students clapping, a series of laughs erupted from the students.

This triggered y/n's anxiety and she stood of her tippy toes (as she was only  3"11) and began barking like the female wolf alpha she is, a piece of sticky note paper fell out of Hagrid's shoulder pocket with a dark and mysterious message inside.

the black sticky note with beautiful gold lettering with Hagrid's messy scrawl read........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I AM THE MAFIA BOSS.

y/n blushed and giggled at the though of Hagrid dressed in a striking leather jacket and dark sunglasses sipping cocktails with his hair slicked back using gel and him riding on a motorcycle with Draco, Dobby, Voldemort and harry (aka the men) y/n hopped off of Hagrid's shoulder and paced the floor all the way into her classroom while daydreaming of having a mafia boss as a love interest. 

Everyone parted like the red sea for the 3"11 beauty in a baggy hoodie and messy bun, they simply adored her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note: wow what a plot twist! stay tuned because we're not done with this story just yet! keep in mind y/n is 9 and prom is coming up soon! also i think a big guy like hagrid is meant for a smol bean like y/n...