2. Hell

Judging by how people were after the first game, it was easy to tell that not many of them wanted to stay. But the outside world wasn't any better. As soon as we returned back the sleeping area, I went to the bathroom, Sae Byeok followed me and helped clean the blood off of me. After that we entered the main room again. I wrapped my arms around her and put my head on her shoulder. I'm pretty sure that everyone was afraid to do anything. I wonder what they were going to do with all the bodies.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked me, we were sat on the ground because we didn't want to stand.

"Nothing." I said to her.

"I know when you're thinking about something, so tell me." She said to me, there was no point in lying. She would catch me out if I was.

"It's just, I wonder what they do with the bodies." I said to her she but a finger under my chin and moved my head to look at her.

"You don't need to think of that. Do you know why?" She asked me, I didn't answer. "Because we're both still here." She said to me. That was true for now. Who knows what might happen. The alarm then went off and we both started to stand up.

"You have all made it through the first game. Congratulations. You're moving on. I will now announce the results of the first game." The masked man said before the player count went down to 201. "Out of 456 players, 255 were eliminated, and 201 players successfully completed the first game." He said to us.

"That's a lot of dead bodies." I said in a whisper but I take it that Sae byeok heard. Instead of saying anything she just took my hand and held it.

"Mister, please. Listen. I'm so sorry. I swear I will pay what I owe. I'll do it, I'll pay it all. Please, sir. I have a child. Oh! So young, I need to register, and I still need to name my child, sir." A woman said while crying, I wasn't to bothered whether I stayed or not. "Please sir, let me leave." She said to him.

"Please. I'm so sorry. Sir, I'm begging you. Let me leave and I swear I'll find a way to pay it all. Let me go home." Another woman said to them.

"Me too. I can't keep going. Sir, please, I can't go on." Another woman said, soon people started begging over the top of each other.

"Please let me go home." A man said, I would rather stay here then go home.

"There seems to be a misunderstanding. We are not trying to hurt you or collect your debts. Let me remind you that we're here to give you a chance." The square masked man said, but they were killing us. So doesn't that technically mean they were hurting us.

"A chance? We play some kids games. And you shoot us. You want me to choose that? That's some chance." A man shouted. But wouldn't it be better than be shot rather than having to pay our debts.

"We may be in debt, sir...but that doesn't justify killing us all." A man said while crying. We technically signed our lives away so I don't understand why people were complaining.

"This is just a game." The masked figure told us, wasn't it games because we had to do multiple.

"Killing everyone out there was a...game to you, huh?" The guy from before asked, it was a sick game I'll say that.

"They were simply eliminated for breaking the rules of the game. If you just follow the rules, you will leave this place safely with the prize money we promised." The square man said, I wonder why the triangle guys didn't speak.

"Just keep your damn money. I don't care! Let me just go home. That's all I want." One man shouted. Everyone started talking over each other.

"Let us leave. Let's us go." I heard someone say.